• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen meteor falls

Sleek

Eon Trainer
Years
  • im so confused. i believe i am missing a large part of route 115. besides the fact that i have never even seen a jigglypuff in my pokedex, i know it is en route. i am also missing my 69th trainer on that route. help me find this area containing jigglypuff!! (the trainers title is expert _____)

Wynaut

Unown Master
    Years
  • Sleek said:
    im so confused. i believe i am missing a large part of route 115. besides the fact that i have never even seen a jigglypuff in my pokedex, i know it is en route. i am also missing my 69th trainer on that route. help me find this area containing jigglypuff!! (the trainers title is expert _____)

Hmm... Route 15 is out of meteor falls near rustboro... there isn't any patch of grass or stuff like that close :pirate: I'm confused on this one too

Sleek

Eon Trainer
    Years
  • i found it! surf ALL THE WAY UP from the route 115 directly north of rustboro. that is where everything is. u can close the topic any time.

Wynaut

Unown Master
    Years
  • Yup and there's some iron and some swellow, swablu, and jigglypuff up there too :)

Dragon Man

Milk and Cookies!
    Years
  • Is that the place where you surf west and then north to where those 2 or 3 trainers are? I think I might have found a Jigglypuff there.

Mikoudi

Gameboy Helper
    Years
  • I have never seen a jigglypuff in Sapphire...I had to trade with my friends to complete my pokedex (which the box i got sapphire in says you would need too)

Back