• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

mejustjoined!!!

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Hello there, I've welcomed your brother, now it's your turn. Welcome aboard, I'm MidnightShine aka Mid~ Do you have any certain nick?

Pokemon Diamond, that's pretty set back but it's still a fun Pokemon game~ If you're facing any probs about it, you could ask for help from the people here~

I'm one friendly person so, you should drop by my page & leave a VM if you wanna chat. I won't mind if you send me a friend request too~

~Enjoy your time here

~Mid

BroChickaBowWow

mlg uber rng shop coming soon!
Years
sweet. hopefully i can make it popular again. i like your font too. its cool. People call me Nick. lol thats my NICKname. Ba dum cha! but srsly thats my name.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Hi Nick, welcome to PC! I'm synerjee, and it's very nice to meet you. I've already seen and welcomed your brother as well. :)

Do take your time to browse around this place, and perhaps get to know more friends along the way. The people here are really friendly, so you wouldn't have much trouble fitting in. Just try to stay active and enjoy your stay here! Why don't you say a bit more about yourself so that we can get to know you more as a member, such as what are you interested about Pokemon, for example? :)

If you have any doubts or questions whatsoever, feel free to contact the staff here or myself for a friendly chat and if you want, a new friend. :) Hope to see you around sometime!

BanditThePikachu

The Raichu of awesome
Years
Welcome to PC, BroChickaBowWow! I'm BanditThePikachu, but I go by Bandit. :)

Well, enough about me! If you are having trouble getting started, or do not know what to do, please do feel free to leave me a Visitor message or any other staff member/member's profile! We will be sure to answer!

Nice meeting you, and I hope you have a good time on PC!
- Bandit

Years
Hey there, welcome to PC! It's nice when family all join up, makes it a lot more fun to stick around. :D But yeah, what do you like to be called by?

So you like trading too? Hope to see you guys over at the Trade Corner, I'm sure you'll find lots of things you need there. Just make sure to go over the rules there so you don't make any mistakes or anything, of course! Are you going to be trading on your Diamond or another game, by the way?

Anyway, I hope you guys stick around, there's plenty of people to meet around here since we're such a big forum! Don't be intimidated to contact a staff if you need help, we're always available to assist you. See you around! :3

Back