• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Yeah sure friend I can wait kk :) In the meantime I can VM you between today and Tues their stats so that it will be easy for you to copy and paste them. I know with you they are getting a good home instead of me just releasing them :)

I have sooooo many games, I can put them to use some where!!

What was wrong with them?

Nothing was wrong with them, I don't like events on my shiny game and vice versa!!

Last edited:

Cleb617

Platinum FC: 1507 2691 4628
Years
  • US
  • Seen Nov 13, 2012
Hey RNC, I would like to trade one more time. :p
I'm interested in your timid TRU Shaymin and an ALAMOS Darkrai.
I can trade four different shinies for just these two.

bian

Years
Hello! Could you please help me clone my Pokemon on Generation IV? I just need 1 copy + the original. Thanks! :)

bian

Years
By the way, my friend also needs cloning on Generation V right now for a single Pokemon. He needs 5 copies + the original. You can also keep a copy of his Pokemon. Here's his FC: 3095 6589 0252. You'll be surprised on what he wants to clone. What FC should he use? :)

Last edited:

bian

Years
Yes, right now. He's waiting for your FC that he will use and go online immediately. :)

bian

Years
I guess you already have the Mew right? If not, maybe you can clone one. And hint on the Pokemon he wants to clone: It's the latest Pokemon event that just started today and has a new form when transferred on the latest games ;). He needs the FC now so I could tell to him. :)

Back