• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

help getting my idea to a real game

Years
  • Seen Sep 5, 2013
if you remember in pokemon the 4th movie the one with celebi in it where sammy oak helps ash battle and his old school pokeball well i was thinking how cool would it be to play during the time span of when sammy/ prof. oak was a kid and the would be pokemon that were first gen pokemon and some that might have went extinct by time red was born and you could use those pokeballs and instead of a pokedex have like a note book with all of the details on the pokemon you meet in battle or in the wild let me know if you also think it is a good idea and how i could get nintendo/ gamefreak/ pokemon to see it thanks!!

Years
Great Idea!

Sadly though Nintendo, the only english speaking one there, no longer accepts ideas from unknowns u have to be a known company or already with them in a partnership. Sorry :(

Back