• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
  • Have you ever done anything, caught or not, that isn't legal? What was it and why did you do it? Talk about anything from piracy to murder.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Razor, I murdered. It was intense, and I had no other choice. He kept on poking me and sucking from me. I got frustrated and took a book and squashed the life out of him. And I don't feel bad.

Aside from my murderous life, I've stolen candy from stores when I was younger. Thankfully, I stopped cause I thought it was really stupid. I've also jumped the turnstile at the subways here, and never got caught. I did get caught doubling up though, and it looked worse then it was. We were running to catch the train, but the cops thought we were trying to get away. When we explained ourselves, they relaxed, and even let us go! But that's all the illegal stuff I can remember.

Edit: Wow, the posts below reminded me of more

I've jaywalked more times that I can count. The police don't care usually though. Either that, or they have selective vision. I've also trespassed into this car realtor's property a lot, at one point almost everyday. I did it to get the soccer ball that my friends would accidentally kick over the fence, though. Only got caught once.

Last edited:

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I pirate a lot. I acknowledge that it's wrong and I shouldn't but I do it anyway because I'm a terrible person.

Also I trespassed on other peoples' property twice when I was in 5th-6th grade, and almost got caught both times. Neither time I actually had to confront the police but I did have to run from angry non-police that were threatening it, hahah.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Used to steal a lot myself when I was younger before stopping entirely around age 10 or so, besides from that there's not much to say sadly apart from being drunk in public one time.

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2012
    I download music from shady places. Whether it's legal or not I have no clue.

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
    Years
  • I dont and never have done anything illegal at all. I never download anime or tv shows or stream shows online. I also never download music from the internet either. I have never sped in my life either. I didnt drink when I was underage either. Im such a Saint arent I! I should be the Pope or something.

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2017
    I dont and never have done anything illegal at all. I never download anime or tv shows or stream shows online. I also never download music from the internet either. I have never sped in my life either. I didnt drink when I was underage either. Im such a Saint arent I! I should be the Pope or something.

Whoa, I gotta congratulate you for not doing anything illegal... you really are a saint xD (No sarcasm here, really, if you can live your life without doing anything illegal, that's great!)

For my list of illegal stuff... hm... let's see:
    - I download music, shows, games & other stuff like that, which is pretty minor...
    - I've been drinking since I was 15, which means I've been underage buying alcohol for 3 years, until I turned 18 (Yeah, most cashiers don't request ID when buying alcohol).
    - ^ Same goes for cigarettes...
    - Every time I've worked in the hospital (As part of my practical classes), I stole something... Mostly syringes and needles to scare the hell out of children xD
    - I interrupted an operation with my friend (Without wearing sterile uniforms), and almost got expelled for that... (Also, it was a cesarean operation, so we endangered the mother and the newborn, luckily nothing happened)...
    - One time in class, our teacher didn't really pay much attention to what we are doing, so I recorded me and my friend doing a lot of stupid stuff... that wouldn't really be that bad, but recording and taking pictures is forbidden in our school, and once the director found out, she wanted to fire our teacher for not paying attention to what we're doing... again, luckily, nothing happened, since the teacher threatened to sue us if she got fired xD
    - I drank beer during class... three times. Got caught once, was almost expelled xD

That's all I can remember for now...

droomph

weeb
    Years
  • I literally stabbed a kid with a pen. Luckily I wasn't suspended or arrested or nuthin', because it didn't break the skin that bad. But I did get kicked out of school for a month.

Otter than that I am a Certified Insane Person (TM).

And nah I don't think other than pirating a couple songs.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Well, years ago I stole a bunch of Pokémon cards from my friend. (He was giving them away at his boy scouts thing anyway, but you had to win a game to win one card.) Also, a couple months ago, I (well, technically my friend) stole candy because I really wanted some but had not money. :( I took small sips of alcohol a few times.

Also, I've smoked marijuana several times. I recently smoked a of couple weeks ago. Yay! :3

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    I attacked someone with a box of fried Chicken.

Merely because they were annoying me so much while I waited for my food for a whole hour.

wait ... it's not illegal is it?

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • I'm a pirate, yarr. But not your One Piece pirate or Blackbeard pirate. No, I be a Web pirate, downloading free music and games and whatnot from the World Wide Web. I also be a generous pirate--I sometimes upload stuff for others to pirate.

That aside, I've jaywalked. But in a huge urban city where traffic's jammed up anyhoo that's typically fine.

Ice Car

Banned
    Years
  • Why'd my post get deleted? I'm not kiddiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing!

But no, seriously, I've never committed a crime in my life except maybe a couple of times where I got really mad and got into some fights.

Years
  • I probably jaywalk all the time, since I walk all the time and such. Drivers in this city can be a bit nuts sometimes so I try to be a good pedestrian.

Drank underage, but always under family supervision (usually my parents, my sister a few times). Also have bought alcohol for a minor. Said minor was 20... at that age I honestly didn't care so I did it.

Years
  • Let's see... I've threatened to a stab someone in the 5th Grade, and recently pirating movies and music. That's about the only illegal stuff I can think of.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I'M SUCH A BADASS I
    pirate movies and music from the comfort of my own home how daring of me

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
    Years
  • Hmm I pirate like everyone here.

Ohh I also caused a bushfire back in Perth in Western Australia like 5 years ago lol It was accident I swear. it was nuthin major like it was a park fire not like those massive ones you see on the news lol so Imma clean I guess dirty but clean ;)

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    I pirate sometimes.
    I used to steal things (gum, mainly) from convenience stores back in, like, middle school.

That's all I can think of.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Illegal music/anime/computer game downloads, mostly. There were a few times while driving when I inadvertently began accelerating past the speed limit as well. I almost got in trouble for trespassing in my college dorm over break (when they were closed) till I showed campus security proof that I did have permission to stay there over break.

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
    Years
  • Omg there is so many illegal things i do its not even funny lol. I shouldn't be tellin you guys this but whatever. I smoke weed, drink underrage even tho i got 1 year left, pirate music, i used to hustle when i lived in the city like sellin weed but gave it up, and i carry a gun with me cuz i live near chicago. so many more things but those are the majors.

Back