• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everyone. =3

Silent

Drop a Heart ♥
Years
  • Hello, everyone. How are you all? I hope to be a very active member of the Pokecommunity and make lots of friends. (,,,)(+_+)(,,,) <--- dead bear. XD

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Alice said:
    Hello, everyone. How are you all? I hope to be a very active member of the Pokecommunity and make lots of friends. (,,,)(+_+)(,,,) <--- dead bear. XD
    Welcome to PC. Post a lot. Follow the rules and make some friends and I will see you around the forums. Nice name.

Silent

Drop a Heart ♥
    Years
  • pokemurderer -- LOL! How did you know I was a pyromaniac?!

DigiCool -- Thanks for the welcome!!

MegaDitto -- Thanks for the name compliment. I like it too. XD

leading edge -- Huh??

PokeesR0cks -- I didn't get ANYTHING you just said! XD

pokemurderer

Banned
    Years
  • Alice said:
    pokemurderer -- LOL! How did you know I was a pyromaniac?!

DigiCool -- Thanks for the welcome!!

MegaDitto -- Thanks for the name compliment. I like it too. XD

leading edge -- Huh??

PokeesR0cks -- I didn't get ANYTHING you just said! XD

I knew you were a pyro because I'm a secret ninja, but don't tell anyone, they think I'm a pirate!

pokemurderer

Banned
    Years
  • Alice said:
    Okay then. ^_^ Lol. And... how could 9 year olds be secret ninjas? XD

Shhhh, it's all part of the ploy! If I never use a period they can't catch me! All the pokemon were secret ninjas once too, why do you think we're supposed to catch them! IT'S A GOVERNMENT CONSPIRACY! YAY!

I'm in hiding right now! I'm safe! But if I use periods or don't say YAY! every once in a while, they catch on! Also, pikachu eating babies! YAY!

PokeesR0cks

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2005
    pokemurderer said:
    Shhhh, it's all part of the ploy! If I never use a period they can't catch me! All the pokemon were secret ninjas once too, why do you think we're supposed to catch them! IT'S A GOVERNMENT CONSPIRACY! YAY!

I'm in hiding right now! I'm safe! But if I use periods or don't say YAY! every once in a while, they catch on! Also, pikachu eating babies! YAY!

I thought you were 11?

pokemurderer

Banned
    Years
  • PokeesR0cks said:
    I thought you were 11?

WE THINK A LOT OF THINGS, DON't WE! I'm 9! Don't mess with me! I'll pretend you're a ninja too and you'll DIE! You use periods, they'll put you in a tiny pokeball and set it on fire! In the bottom of a lake! YAY! I didn't say yay because it makes me happy! I said yay so they won't suspect anything! YAY!

PokeesR0cks

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2005
    pokemurderer said:
    WE THINK A LOT OF THINGS, DON't WE! I'm 9! Don't mess with me! I'll pretend you're a ninja too and you'll DIE! You use periods, they'll put you in a tiny pokeball and set it on fire! In the bottom of a lake! YAY! I didn't say yay because it makes me happy! I said yay so they won't suspect anything! YAY!
    I am 10. Want to be my b/f?

PokeesR0cks

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2005
    pokemurderer said:
    haha a t my school they teached about sexy predters! Are you one of them! If you are I shouldnt post my pic!

No I am 10.....I like ******s and *****es

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Okay stop already, I've had enough of it. You're both banned, and leading edge, stop breaking the four word limit.

Lucid

Read and follow the rules, and have fun. If you have any questions, just ask~

Silent

Drop a Heart ♥
    Years
  • Thank you, Blue, for stopping that. I don't want my welcome thread filled with spam.

And thank you Hotaru, for the welcome. *hugs Hotaru and Blue*

Back