• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Request: Ditto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 13, 2011
    I just got SoulSilver and I'm looking for a Ditto so when I get to that point in the game, I can start "making" doubles of my pokemon. I'm in Violet City right now so I have access to Pidgey, Bellsprout, Rattata (not great choices but what can you do lol). Ditto is a common so I'm hoping someone who is far enough into the game that won't mind just tossing a Ditto my way. I dont need anything special just a normal Ditto :) Thanks in advance.

Years
  • Next time if you're just looking for one pokemon use the quick trade thread. Do you not read the rules when you join this forum? Also Ditto can be found in golden rod city below the day care center. Just search for ditto on your pokedex if you have already seen it. Ditto will be showing on the following routes. Trying using google next time for simple answers. Its a very powerful tool.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back