• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Miraculous Birthday of Chairman Kaga

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
Years
  • Deep within the bowels of PC, buried under years of dust, spam, and the decaying remnants of noobs long banned, laid the fossilized bones of a fallen s-mod. Once one of the most active and well-known members of the staff team, Chairman Kaga seemed likely to ascend the ranks to admin and usurp the top position of the postcount list. Until one day in May 2006, when he suddenly disappeared, never to be seen again.

...until in 2011, when scientists from the PC Research Team discovered the fossilized remnants of this once glorious staff member. After many failed experiments, five years to the day after his fall from grace, Chairman Kaga was revived and immediately began his work anew. He immediately latched onto one "Morkula", who had been his closest friend and companion during the olden times. And thus, a friendship was renewed, and a PC legend lives on.

And enough with the melodramatics, it's a time to celebrate! For today is Alan's 24th birthday! So let's all extend many warm birthday wishes to an incredible friend, a PC icon, and an grand old (very very very very veeeeeerrry ooooooooooolllllllllld) chap.

Alan...all I can say is that it feels good to finally tell you again for the first time in five years, HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRO! I hope you have a great one, and things start looking up for you in your own life soon. You're one of my oldest, best friends around, and I'm so glad that we were brought back together - and even moreso that we picked things up like you'd never been gone. I hope you have an amazing day and year, and you know I love you, man.

Years
  • Here's a birthday card for you, featuring the Unova Starters!

BirthdayUnovaStarters.png

Happy Birthday Chairman Kaga!

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • Haaaapy brithday to you, happy birthday to you.../coughnah seriously happy birthday, I hope you have a good one. Although we've never spoken, I'm sure it'd be great to get to know you in the future.

The Void

hiiiii
    Years
  • Like Livewire said, I believe this is the best PC b-day intro I've ever read XD
    Anyway, here's a little poem I made specially for you :)

Happy birthday Kaga
    For a brand new saga
    Of a flawless s-mod
    Has begun to start anew
    In that tiny little pod
    That has become a PokeFan's pew

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • Geoff..........that OP XD

So this is my first PC birthday thread in six years. I know I'm just a minor player here now, but it's still nice to be remembered. All of you are awesome, and thanks to those who gave me well wishes both in this thread and via VMs. I'll try to warrant another birthday thread next year by contributing wherever I can, though as Geoff accurately states, I'm a dinosaur so I guess we'll see XD

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • though as Geoff accurately states, I'm a dinosaur
    No jokes, I typed in Kagasaurus into Wikipedia and found this:
    Wikipedia said:
    "Kagasaurus" (meaning "Kaga lizard") is the informal name given to an as yet undescribed genus of dinosaur from the Early Cretaceous. It was a theropod which lived in what is now Japan. The type species was named by Hisa in 1988, but is known from only two teeth. Since "Kagasaurus" has never been formally described, it is considered a nomen nudum.
    Cool, huh? And happy belated birthday, but I've already VM'd you all the deets.

Back