• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1adam9's Shiny pokemart

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2014
    Things to note about my shop.

1. I clone shiny pokemon so if you don't want clones leave now.
    2.I don't want legendary pokemon
    3.shiny pokemon for other shiny pokemon.
    Example: Good trade: Competetive shiny for Competetive shiny
    Good trade: Normal shiny for Normal shiny
    Bad trade: Competetive shiny for normal shiny.

Kalos native shinies.
    Spoiler:

Not kalos native shinies.
    Spoiler:

What I'm currently looking for.

4-6IV shiny HA bold/relaxed Spritzee/Aromatisse <---------- yes seriously I still need one can I please just get a clone of one or something? :,(

Any good shiny offer.

Last edited:

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Interested in Goodra.

Don't have the two you listed, but I can offer 5IV shiny Azumarill, Talonflame, or Turtwig.

Strdstwanderer

We'll get to that tomorrow
    Years
  • I'm interested with that Adamant emboar of yours, but I don't have the pokemon you're looking for. I do have a impish gyarados (but almost everyone has a shiny gyarados already) and a sassy Poliwrath. I don't know if you'd be interested or not, but worth a shot

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2014
    I'm interested with that Adamant emboar of yours, but I don't have the pokemon you're looking for. I do have a impish gyarados (but almost everyone has a shiny gyarados already) and a sassy Poliwrath. I don't know if you'd be interested or not, but worth a shot

PM'd you and RNC

Elements1

Meh
    Years
  • Interested in the Shiny Charizard, I have a shiny darkrai, deoxys and Porygon-Z all with 5/6 IV's.

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2014
    Would you be interested in a 6IV Tyranitar and Gengar for your Competitive Shiny Delphox and Greninja? ^^

I already have a shiny gengar but if the t-tar is shiny I can offer delphox OR greninja for it. But I don't do non shiny 6IV for shiny 6IV its just not a fair deal.

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2014
    Hello, how are you today? I was wondering if you would trade your shiny garden vivillon for a shiny skiddo or eevee ( kalos born)

PM me please and I'll disscuss the trade tomorrow because I'm going to bed now

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2014
    Hi I'm interested in your 5IV HA Greninja.
    I'd give you a Shiny Noibat, timid, 5IVs from my thread.

Greetings
    mewt_90

Back