• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Life in the Jungle - Diamond and Pearl Style

Years
  • So then… this is my deck for the new D/P set, hope to see some posts here, saying that it's pretty good, or that it needs major improvement. So then, I'll stop boring you with this and lead you to the deck, hope you like it!

~POKEMON~

Torterra - 17/130 - Diamond and Pearl
    Grotle – 49/130 – Diamond and Pearl X2
    Turtwig – 103/130 – Diamond and Pearl X4
    Beautifly – 19/130 – Diamond and Pearl
    Silcoon – 63/130 – Diamond and Pearl X2
    Wurmple – 104/130 – Diamond and Pearl X4
    Heracross – 28/130 – Diamond and Pearl
    Combee – 79/130 – Diamond and Pearl X4
    Sneasel – 100/130 – Diamond and Pearl X3

~ENERGY~

Grass X18
    Multi
    Rainbow
    Dark – Diamond and Pearl – X6

~TRAINER~

Scott
    Old Rod
    Battle Frontier
    Professor Cozmo's Discovery X2
    Rival – Diamond and Pearl X2
    Celio's Network X2
    Bill's Maintenance X3

So then. I just fixed it according to sets, and I hope it's atleast decent. Please rate!

Hyper Lugia

Psychic Nature
    Years
  • Just a question, is that the terra firma deck with different trainers and Energys? Your deck is ok and is ok for an improved theme deck. I would suggest makeing a new theme opposed to healing though(what that deck is supposed to be based off of). To show you what I mean I will post my not so great new deck That I am preparing for my first tournament season, 2007-2008. 5/10 at the most for slightly lame pokemon without their evelutions i.e. combee, sneasl.

Back