• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special Nominated in Nick Magazine

Years
I was reading through my little cousins copy of Nick Magazine and... Pokemon Special is in there! :D
When I saw it, I just thought: MUST SCAN!
I'll make him vote for Pokespe. I even bubbled it in for the little brat. xD
Heres the page.
BTW: They forgot a dot for Calvin and Hobbes. D8
sc.jpg

Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2009
so if according to that scan how would we get a 25 book collection if chosen. last time i check it wasn't sold in the states(obviousely my choice is pokemon special.)?

Years
I was shocked too. But, am happy.
They do sell Pokespecial in USA, but only like first few volumes. They stopped because sales weren't so good.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
Years
  • Age 35
  • Nim
  • Seen Feb 16, 2017
Wow, I never knew it had a name in the U.S. I thought it was forgotten.

Years
but wait what if its one of those pokemon adventures sold in america the one that skips some chapters
you know The Best of Pokémon Adventures: Red

you should go online and vote for it

Last edited:
Years
I hate that it seems people love Naruto so much. It's one of those deflated things that aren't so great yet still has a huge fandom. I read Naruto, but its not OMG THE BEST MANGAIN TEH WORLD!!!111ONE. You get sick of it after awhile.
I so hope Pokemon Special will win. If it does, maybe I can buy the manga at a regular bookstore!
Who knows?
Off-topic: Another example is Twilight. I read Twilight, its just another book to me. But everybody is venerating it to make it seem like the best book ever. -.- And everyone loves Edward, but IMO, Jaspers better. xD

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
Years
I hate that it seems people love Naruto so much. It's one of those deflated things that aren't so great yet still has a huge fandom. I read Naruto, but its not OMG THE BEST MANGAIN TEH WORLD!!!111ONE. You get sick of it after awhile.
I so hope Pokemon Special will win. If it does, maybe I can buy the manga at a regular bookstore!
Who knows?
Off-topic: Another example is Twilight. I read Twilight, its just another book to me. But everybody is venerating it to make it seem like the best book ever. -.- And everyone loves Edward, but IMO, Jaspers better. xD

And I would pick PokeSpe too~
I hope it wins.
I really want to buy it, but I just wish there was a store that sells them...
(and Jasper is awesome~ and so is Jacob -shot- )

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 30, 2016
Oh great goodness, this is our chance, people! If PokeSpecial can get enough exposure in Nick magazine..... If we play our cards right.... POKESPECIAL CAN TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!!! Now, all we have to do is hack into Nick magazine's database, and kidnap all of it's subcribers, and force them to vote for PokeSpecial.... and that's just Step One.

Years
Oh great goodness, this is our chance, people! If PokeSpecial can get enough exposure in Nick magazine..... If we play our cards right.... POKESPECIAL CAN TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!!! Now, all we have to do is hack into Nick magazine's database, and kidnap all of it's subcribers, and force them to vote for PokeSpecial.... and that's just Step One.

We should so do that. I am so thankful for whoever writes Nick mag that put Pokespe in there. :D
I really hope Pokespe will win... *sigh*

Off-topic...
(and Jasper is awesome~ and so is Jacob -shot- )
Jasper doesn't get any attention whatsoever, which kinda bugs me. I really started to like him after he went berserk after seeing Bella bleed. :)
I love Jacob! But, I thought, at first, that Bella seemed a bit cougarish when flirting w/ him in Twilight.

Mileyangel

Inuyasha Fan
Years
Jasper doesn't get any attention whatsoever, which kinda bugs me. I really started to like him after he went berserk after seeing Bella bleed. :)
I love Jacob! But, I thought, at first, that Bella seemed a bit cougarish when flirting w/ him in Twilight.

OH. MY. GOD. I'm sorry, but please don't talk about Twilight. I get enough of that from my sister and fangirl friends.

Back