• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

People vs. Pokemon

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
Years
This is basically a Dungeon vs. every other pokemon game poll. Do you like to play as Pokemon better than people, or people better than pokemon? This is only really for those who have played the Japanese version of Dungeon. I actually like playing with people better. I didn't really like playing as the pokemon themselves. The game was more challenging, but not as fun, IMO.

EDIT: I JUST REALIZED THIS SHOULD GO IN GENERAL POKEMON, NOT DUAL GENERATION. IF A MOD COULD MOVE THIS THAT WOULD BE GREAT.

Last edited:

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Personally, I would love playing as Pokemon if it was set up in a different way than the dungeon games... Maybe if it was 3D or somethin'. I mean, Red Dungeon was fun, but I do like playing as the trainers in the regular games better. ^^

Drifblim

Banned
Years
Probably a combination of monster and person control — you can have the trainer walk around and send Pokémon into battle sometimes, and then sometimes you'll have a Pokémon probe a certain area, independent of the trainer. Pretty much à la Halo 2, which allowed you to control members of both parties in battle.

Rayquaaza

The trainer of Dark Pokemon
Years
Maybe I have not understood the question, but I will give an answer. I judge the thing on a narrative plan and like history can involve the player. According to my opinion, play with a Pokemon and following it in the various phases of his stormy life, if only will be stolen it or maybe he will meet Mew, it is more interesting than play a trainer. But if the trainer is May, then the matter changes. But he changes very much

Pokemon Ranger Lisa

Without a voice...
Years
I think I'd like playing as Pokemon better! Its just more interesting because its different...like in the Dungeon games! Those were fun! ^-^

♥Naomi♥

My gameboy tastes like pickles
Years
if it was set up differently than dungeon,id like playing as pokemon better,just because there so kawaii!
id like playing as trainers better if you could custimize,but i doubt that will ever happen >_> lazy gamefreak

Back