• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Move to Entonia!

Status
Not open for further replies.

๒inaryקlastic

Trika, Drape, Galsay...
Years
  • Come and get a home in Entonia!

This is a thread were you can live in your own Pokemon world. I'm sure you've played the game and this is similar. You can get your own house here and live for free in the many towns, cities and routes in Entonia. Simply fill in a form below and you can move in. Or you can comment on my spriting work :D

(To Mods: I'm not sure if this gos here, but if it doesn't, feel free to move it :D)

Name:
    Description: (Doesn't have to be too deatiled. Just a nice, short description of you.)
    Home Wanted: (See Below. Simply describe where it is!)
    Pokemon: (Do you have any Pokemon?)
    Family Member: (Do you have any friends in the forum that have moved to Entonia? If so, you can live in the same house as them ;))

Route 101:
    This small little Route is home to a small building and a few flowers. Not many Pokemon can be found here.​

Permanent Homes Available: 0
    Tents Available: 1
    Resients: Toxic_Moonlight​

Reed Town:
    This Small Town is home to a few families. Swarms of Yanma regularly fly past here, smashing most of the windows.​

Permanent Homes Available: 2
    Tents Avaialable: 0
    Residents: N/A​

Route 102:
    With a lovely little pond, this Route is pefect if you want to relax. Many Bug Pokemon can be found here.​

Permanent Homes Available: 0
    Tents Available: 1

Glimon City:
    This is one of the oldest and biggest Cities in Entonia. It is the perfect place to stay if you're always on the move.​

Permanent Homes Available: 16
    Tents Available: 0

Route 103:
    This Flowery patch of land is home to many grass and bug Pokemon. There is a small log cabin here.​

Permanent Homes Available: 1
    Tents Available: 0
    Residents: Pikalover10 & Pokehuman​

If your wondering about the people who aren't registered as redidents, they are my PC Family. You can't live in the houses they're in, but they don't really count as residents as they haven't sign-up here ;)​

You will know if a house is taken because the owner will be standing near it or it will have taken written on it!​

If you ever want to move or get new Pokemon or whatever, simply ask. You may find that your surrounding have changed or some of your Pokemon have evolved or you've moved around and are doing a task like battles or watering the plants ^.^. Just come back to check what you've been up to ^^​

Don't forget to comment​

Credits
    Tile Set by Alistar
    Mapping by Me ;)​

Last edited:

Rob-120

~Revived~
    Years
  • ???

-.- This sounds cool but I'm to tired to fill out the form and I have a question...how exactley does this work?

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • Name: Maximillion.
    Description: Max is very short. He stands at 5 foot 2 and weighs 100lbs. He wears a red polo shirt, black shorts, brown running shoes, a red hat, a necklace with a Kyogre scale encase in it, black fingerless gloves, his hair is black spiky/meesy, he has blue eyes, and he has a scar that runs down his right arm.

Home Wanted: Max wants to getthe house on Route 103. It is right next to Glimon Town and has many grass and bug type pokemon there. He loves living in the wild due to being able to see pokemon in their natural habitat and thats exactly what you can do there!

Family Member: Nobody lives with Max, but Max is willing to let someone live there.:)

This looks cool man!

Pokehuman

Devoted Trainer
    Years
  • Name: Poke the human.
    Description: Poke is a human. He is 11 years old.
    Home Wanted: Route 103. I like grass types :]
    Pokemon: Dratini, trapinch, pichu.
    Family: none

This sounds cool, but how does it work?

๒inaryקlastic

Trika, Drape, Galsay...
    Years
  • Pikalover 10: You can live in Entonia ^^ I hope you enjoy your home in Route 103 ^^

Pokehuman: Welcome to Entonia! You can have a tent on Route 103 for now but if you want to live with Pikalover, just ask ^^

Pokehuman & Rob-120: Well, you fill out the form and I add you on the map. You can't control what you do but you can come back now and then to see what your people are up to ^^ I s'pose it's just somehting to check out if you get bored ;D

Years
  • hmmm...this seems interesting and I guess I'll pick a place.

Name: Angel
    Description:

Home Wanted: I'd like a house in Gilmon city please, can I get the one furtherest from route 103?
    Pokemon: A ninetales, houndoom and absol

Family Member: none right now but if you want to move in, just ask!

Pokehuman

Devoted Trainer
    Years
  • Ok, then ill live with pikalover, if thats ok with him. I thought there were 2 houses.

Marine Pokemon

A Marine Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2009
    Name:Aaron
    Description: Aaron from the movie-use Riley's sprite from spriters-resource
    Home Wanted: Glimon city-the one on top of the pokemart and poemon center
    Pokemon: Shiny Lucario,Rayquaza,Dragonite,Giratina orgin form,Shaymin sky form
    Family Member:none but if you want, you can stay with me just ask

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back