• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I need help for my W2 team (Right before Castelia Gym IG)

Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2012
    I am not sure if I should be swapping out pokemon, as I don't even have a water, flying, or grass type.

Espeon (lvl 23, just evolved)
    Sand-Attack
    Covet
    Quick Attack
    Bite

Magnemite (lvl 23)
    Thunder Wave
    Spark
    ThunderShock
    SonicBoom

Drilbur (lvl 24)
    Dig
    Hone Claws
    Fury Swipes
    Metal Claw

Lucario (lvl 25)
    Force Palm
    Quick Attack
    Endure
    Metal Sound

Pignite (lvl 23)
    Arm Thrust
    Flame Charge
    Ember
    Rollout

Last edited by a moderator:

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2023
    you have 2 fighting types, try not to have overlapping types in your team. put one away, preferably pignite. (lucario is way better)

water types, you can get better ones much later in the game. Vaporean, starmie, jellicent are the best you can get from ingame bw2.

grass types not neccessary. If you want, get ferrothorn (powerful tank) or liligant (own tempo+petal dance+quiverdance combo is very powerful)

flying...get that lvl25 vulture from the desert route? appears every tuesday or something..i forgot when. its dark/flying too, since you lack a dark type in your game.

good luck

Bone

The waifu of Lon'qu
    Years
  • you have 2 fighting types, try not to have overlapping types in your team. put one away, preferably pignite. (lucario is way better)

water types, you can get better ones much later in the game. Vaporean, starmie, jellicent are the best you can get from ingame bw2.

grass types not neccessary. If you want, get ferrothorn (powerful tank) or liligant (own tempo+petal dance+quiverdance combo is very powerful)

flying...get that lvl25 vulture from the desert route? appears every tuesday or something..i forgot when. its dark/flying too, since you lack a dark type in your game.

good luck

I agree. I'd go with Lucario, Starmie, Lilligant, You can't get the Mandibuzz in White 2, but you CAN get Braviary, so you definitely want that. For a fire type, I'd recommend Arcanine. And the last I'd recommend would probably be a bulky pokemon, maybe Cofagrigus or Umbreon.

Back