• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which hack should I play?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 28, 2013
As there are many good quality hacks in PC it gets hard for end user to decide which one to play. This thread will help users to get what they are looking for?

<p>

• Genration
  • Pokemon stat/move edited
  • Any plot hint
  • 386/496 hack
  • Fakemon

I'll post the first reply

Genration: Third
Pokemon stat/move edited:No
Any plot hint: some new region maybe
386/496 hack:doesn't matter
Fakemon: No

I don't know why forums don't support css. Half of my css and styles haven't been used. If you can solve this please contact me.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Moving this to Emulation & ROM Hacking, as PokéCommunity has a section dedicated to that.

About the css, PC posts don't support "real" css directly. Instead, we have a kind of watered down version of it. You can read more about it and about what works in this thread.

-moved

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 28, 2013
Thank you Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers for moving. I thought It'd be better to not to mess with rom hacking forums.
Thank you too PeskyJoltik for recommendations but I've already played it. Any other suggestions?

Bidoof Overlord

All hail Raticate
Years
Ash Gray (focuses on anime), Liquid Crystal (focuses on Johto), Dark Violet (once it comes out), Red's Adventure (focuses on manga), Ruby Destiny (no idea what it is).
All of the above are of Gen III

Pokemon Brown is a Gen 1 hack and is awesome.
Pokemon Prism is a sequel to Brown and it will come out later.
Pokemon Rijon Adventures is a remake of Brown, but does not have the original flair.

Years
i would recommend the ruby destiny sires, they are all great games, especially life of guardians which has won many awards on the poke community, aswell as its own approval and rating by ESRB

Chronosplit

I play for keeps!
Years
  • Seen Apr 20, 2024
Yet Another Fire Red Hack, though I'm not really sure it would quite fill your generation quota. Not that it isn't FireRed, but the modifications to it make it sort of a hybrid of all gens as it's the only one in the entire thread outside of Dark Violet and Liquid Crystal that uses damage split and (if I understand correctly, soon for Liquid Crystal) newer moves.

aswell as its own approval and rating by ESRB
I don't know where you got that from, but that's false.

Last edited:
Years
Yet Another Fire Red Hack, though I'm not really sure it would quite fill your generation quota. Not that it isn't FireRed, but the modifications to it make it sort of a hybrid of all gens as it's the only one in the entire thread outside of Dark Violet and Liquid Crystal that uses damage split and (if I understand correctly, soon for Liquid Crystal) newer moves.

I don't know where you got that from, but that's false.

destinedjagold.webs.com check out his awards page

Master_Bait

にょろーん~
Years
Tohoumon

al Pokemons in the Game cute Chibis girls haha xD

i think you're talking about Moemon...
Touhoumon has all Pokemon replaced with Touhou characters (but then again, they are still cute chibified girls..)
buut Moemon still fits the bill :)

RimasLT

My beautiful - Mazda 323F <333
Years
Pokemon SkyLine
Pokemon RD series
Pokemon Ash Grey
Pokemon Flora Sky
Pokemon Light Platinum ( Sorry but in my opinion this hack is badest overall )
Pokemon Christmas ( 2nd Gen )
Pokemon Liquid Crystal ( most awesome Johto remake for GBA )
Pokemon Dark Rising

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
I'll name some hacks I really enjoyed playing, Dark Rising (amazing story, pokemon from gen 1-5, difficulty increase), Pokemon Red's Adventure Red Chapter, (focuses on the manga perfectly, which is a great story, has some bonus chapters to make more gameplay, my favorite hack, will be completed soon), Dijon Adventures (if you've played Pokemon Brown then this is basically the 3rd gen version), Liquid Crystal (gen 3 version of Johto, more story in it though) and Victory Fire is also pretty good. Oh and Flora Sky is great too.

Years
Pokemon Light Platinum and Pokemon Victory Fire and pretty much a must play. Other than that Pokemon Ash Gray and Pokemon Glazed and pretty awesome hacks!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 24, 2018
I want to play a hack with 6th gen pokemon what should i play? any good ones with good fakemon?

M0ZEPH

Formally 'Resultz' - Returned!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 30, 2014
Life of guardians is the best hack I've yet played.

Looking for anything similar really, preferably complete witha custom region but not deviating too far from the normal games. More pokemon the better really!

Dr. Seuss

Will finish GS Chronicles, I swear!
Years
Personally I like Pokemon Crystaldust, the best remake of crystal, Pokemon christmas and pokemon Victory Fire (I don't understand the storyline of this hack)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back