• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I used to play this...

Amras_Calaelen

Dragon Trainer
Years
  • I have hundreds of cards, but I don't play with them anymore...what should I do with all these cards I don't use anymore? Bring them to the closest Games-workshop (those that sell Warhammer as well) and sell all my cards or put them on auctionsites? I got quite some uniques even a Shining 1st edition Clefable...

Anyone else ever wanted to get rid of the cards?

I mean, the game is fun and such, but just not fun enough, I kinda overbought it :P

punkie90

You can call me PK!
    Years
  • Well. Just keep them. Maybe someday after you sell them you might want to play with them. I don't play tcg no more. but I wouldn't sell mine!

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 3, 2004
    punkie90 said:
    Well. Just keep them. Maybe someday after you sell them you might want to play with them. I don't play tcg no more. but I wouldn't sell mine!
    I agree. I wanted to sell mine but I have rediscovered it as not a cool or overpopular game but a fun game.

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    I almost sold all mine ... before I played the acttual game , but I relized its really fun just save the card incase u want to play again ;) :\

Amras_Calaelen

Dragon Trainer
    Years
  • Aw well, I'll see if I can find anywhere to play it again, but the Games-Workshop says they don't have enough people playing it to organize any type of tournament...but they offered to put me on some list so people who are interested can aply for a challenge or something...Better reorganize my decks

(I put all my cards in alphabetical order, organized on regular, rare, uniqeu, shining 1st edition (got quite some 1st edits)

Arore

I Like to Kill Things
    Years
  • Well if you try to sell them no one's gonna buy them cause Pokemon TCG is getting less popular by the day...instead, keep them in mint condition and they'll be worth thousands in fifty years, like Beanie Babies. From there, you can make a fortune. ;)

Back