• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heeeyyy.

Aurafire

provider of cake
Years
  • Hello there Plant, and welcome to PC!

Haha...I love your sig video. That kitty is really going at it! =P

Anyway, I'm sure you'll have a great time here. There's quite a bit to do at PC and some pretty awesome people to meet ^_^

Make sure you read the rules/FAQ, and PM/VM me if you have any questions or just want to say hi! Other than that, enjoy yourself around here! I'll be seeing you.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • That's a very interesting user name you picked for yourself!
    Very... organic? xD

Welcome to the Pokécommunity, Plant. We're always happy to have one more happy member posting around.

So, if it's not too much to ask; what part of the Pokémon franchise do you enjoy?
    There are sections dedicated to the games, the anime, the manga, trading card game. Basically, if it exists in the Pokémon world, chances are we have somewhere to facilitate the fans.

I suppose there isn't much more to say here, so I will let you get back to the excitement for exploring a new community. I do hope I will have the pleasure of seeing you around the forum from time-to-time!

Take care, Plant.

Back