• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Some of my first banners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

J_zero

EVs, Rarities, Shinies :D
Years
  • Here are some of my banners im still workin on perfecting them but they still look good i guess i had alot of work specially with the slamance one ( wich is the one i use :P ) PLz comment :)

anyways: My dusknoir´s banner
    2n86i9zer0.png

Metang´s :
    2cwoccnzn2.png

One with azelf ( not as good as the other ones but still decent :
    2w7oh0lng2.png

MIsdreavus :
    zbritocopyed8fv5.png

This one is a special request by friend ;)
    darknessvibesng5.png

Here is my first banner :P the three cuties :
    legendarycutiesev4.png

And here is the last one with the three johto starters i hope you like it ;)
    trainer21vk6fv6.jpg

well guys i hope you enjoy some of my first banners i will make more and of course perfect these :) and maybe some day il be taken requests to make banners :P but only when i finish my colection

Oh and the salamance banner can be viewed in my sig.

Oops :P i need a MOD tht can move this to the Graphics and Photography gallery plz :P its just this is my first time posting in the art gallery and i got confused :P

Last edited:

J_zero

EVs, Rarities, Shinies :D
    Years
  • Thx saint luke :) i gave them those special colorful effects to make them more elusive ;) and i love to mix colorful backgrounds with the pokemons, i think it kinda shows the evoirement and wht kind of type the pokemon is ;) il be making more too :)

legendary-trio

need shiny UNTOUCHED porygon
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen May 15, 2008
    DUDE these are nice! can i ask u how do u make banners?can u amke one for me? Porygon-Z as the pokemon?

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    These are awesome! They look very professional. The Azelf one is, like you said, not as good as the others, but I think that's only because of the text. It doesn't go well with the picture. But the picture itself is very nice and professional. Keep up the great work, these are really, really good.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • Dusknoir, Metang, and Mismagius. I recognize the style. My friend, [Dootakun], posted those three at another forum here. He's also a member here and his Salamence banner is seen here in his thread at the top. Please don't steal art and claim it as your own. And I can't rate the others since I don't know if they were stolen too.. :/

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
  • Closed for the reasons stated above. Art theft is very wrong. Taking others art and claiming it as your own is awful. If you have any objections to this, PM me. :/

*closed*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back