• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: Supporter List

Starlight Sprite

Resident Moon Fairy
Years
  • This really isn't a big deal, and I don't want to make a big deal of it. I'm sure it's a simple oversight that can easily be fixed.

I've been a recurring supporter for roughly a month now. I love PC and I'm happy to donate in order to keep the site running. While browsing the list of supporters today I noticed my name was never added to any of the categories. I don't wish to sound pompous or anything, though the recognition would be nice, and would certainly make me feel even more appreciated than I already do. Out of curiosity how regularly is that list updated? Any feedback would be much appreciated.

Years
  • Honestly, its hard to tell when the list gets updated because Rukario is the one who pretty much keeps track of the donation side of things on PC. I'd bet if you PM'd him, he could put you in the list. :)

Years
  • The list Audy leaked you to shows you the full list of members with supporter titles and how much money they donated. However, some earned it as a prize in competitions or as a gift instead like in my case if you look at me on the Tier 5 list.

But yeah I like that you showed there Audy, didn't know it even existed.

Back