• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Perverts and Stalkers, oh my!

Years
Perverts! Don't you hate them? Like when they hit on you and stuff, or when stalkers stalk you?

Anyway, this is here to talk about perverts, stalkers, and whatnot. Are you one? Do you like them? Do you hate them? Or, do you stalk/hit on them?

Or do you think that they're misunderstood, that they actually like you?

So yeah, enjoy! I look forward to hearing your thoughts!

Last edited:

Halcyon

peace and serenity
Years
I have a ex-schoolmate who is born on Valentine's Day, a pervert.
Crazy coincidence, no?

Stalkers? You mean in real life?
I don't think I have stalkers in real life, so yeah me! :D

I hate perverts, but on stalkers, it depends.

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
Years
Don you like them?

Nah, I don't actually.

Frankly, there's affection, then there's just downright being a stalker. :|

Most of creeping comes through Facebook, I've found. I've had random adds from girls I want nothing to do with, who add me randomly, say nothing, and then, when I delete them, they re-add me or treat me like I just stabbed them in the back.

Like, I'm sorry I don't talk to you and don't care to keep you on my friends list because we're not friends? :|

And, no matter how much males are put in this spotlight, I know just to what extent women have done this, because I've had maybe one man who wouldn't leave me alone (And he was my ex...who admitted he liked me. At least he was honest.), whereas at least 4-5 women have had that whole stupid "add a million times and never freakin' talk" syndrome with me.

It's annoying more than it is threatening, to me at least.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
Years
I have been stalked home before O_O"

and i've been stalked on the internet too

I hate perverts aswell, and I'm not a fan of stalkers either =/

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
Even if someone was a pervert, they wouldn't say it here. And if I don't think anyone's crazy enough to like perverts.

Reina

pandasaur!
Years
I know wayyyy too many perverts but I won't get into that. I'll laugh at when someone says something with innuendo and someone yells out "That's what she said!" but actual perverts disgust me. Still, I won't get into that part.

I've been called a "stalker" before, but it was in good fun. I guess I somewhat am by definition, for example... if someone online is trying to speak with me, and I've talked to them for a bit, and I want to know more about them I'll do some research. Google their MSN, find their name, google their name, read facebook profile, the likes. I personally don't really think that makes me a stalker exactly, because I never got the information for the purpose of finding their address and tracking them down, just to find out things about them.

It did help me once, as it turns out this guy who was talking to me was actually a bigger creep than I thought, he flirted with a bunch of 14 year old girls on a forum (in a rather... personal and creepy way), and he's in his mid 20's, so like I said- not for a bad purpose.

I used to have someone who stalked me though, he would call me all the time and try to get in contact with me when I told him I didn't want to. Not so much creepy as it was annoying. At least it wasn't anything too serious, like showing up at my house... THAT would have been ridiculously creepy, as well as scary.

Shiny

content creator on twitch
Years
Stalkers are not fun, I've met afew of them, and it affects you alot. Trust me.

Years
  • Age 28
  • UK
  • Seen Jan 10, 2015
Do I stalk/hit on stalkers? Well, no, funnily enough I don't. BECAUSE THEY'RE STALKERS.

Who would be crazy enough to encourage a stalker?

Charliezard

A wild shroomish appeared!
Years
If someone were to stalk me, they'd regret it. Not that I'd do anything but lookin' into my room while my nice butt is poping up would be something that would put them off dinner for a lifetime.
Perversion can be fun in the right company... Only when you now they can take it/enjoy it/find it funny xD Otherwise it's just uhhh ><

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
Years
  • Seen Jun 5, 2015
Well thanks to a book that I got for Christmas I know how to evade stalkers! HOORAY!
But I've never seen a stalker.
And I'd never hit on a stalker either >.>

Honest

Hi!
Years
Perverts? All my closest friends are pervs, but they can control themselves. Thank god that their not gay. : /

As for am I one? Well... I don't know. : /

I hate stalkers. They are annoying and scary at times. : /

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
Years
The definition of a pervert varies, but since they're not hurting anyone, I see no reason to hate them. People are sexual beings, and society screws most of us up to the point where we're going to have weird sexual urges.

Stalkers can be dangerous, though. If they're just shy, that's one thing, but that's not the case with many stalkers.

Years
I don't really have an opinion either way, as long as they don't mess with me.

I was stalked once. I was heading home from school, and I did something, I can't remember what it was, but it pissed off this one lady so bad...

She told me to head home so she could speak to my parents. So I smiled, nodded my head, and promptly went to get a snack at a nearby 7/11.

She got so angry I thought she'd pop a blood-vessel. So I told her to mind her own business, and started on home. She actually followed me.

You don't know how tempted I was to just start running and scream "Pedophile!!" while pointing frantically at the car. I lost her by going through a nearby park...

She wasn't quite right in the head.

EDIT: It felt like stalking to me. She was always just behind the corner... *shiver*

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Ohio
  • Seen Jun 6, 2017
I don't really have an opinion either way, as long as they don't mess with me.

I was stalked once. I was heading home from school, and I did something, I can't remember what it was, but it pissed off this one lady so bad...

She told me to head home so she could speak to my parents. So I smiled, nodded my head, and promptly went to get a snack at a nearby 7/11.

She got so angry I thought she'd pop a blood-vessel. So I told her to mind her own business, and started on home. She actually followed me.

You don't know how tempted I was to just start running and scream "Pedophile!!" while pointing frantically at the car. I lost her by going through a nearby park...

She wasn't quite right in the head.
That's...not stalking...

:|

Stalkers are scary. >: The thought of someone watching me from afar every time they get, imagining us together while getting a sick tingle out of it sends chills up my spine. D:

Pervs are funny, as long as they are..just kidding. Serious pervs are..very strange. o.o

Back