• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What was the EASIEST gym ever?

27thColt

The Collector
Years
  • Seen Sep 3, 2023
A direct opposite to my original question;What was the HARDEST gym ever?
Well there would be a lot of easy ones.Let me list them down.
-Roark(DPP)
-Byron(DPP)
-Jasmine(HGSS)
-Pryce(HGSS)
-Every Kanto Gym Leader except for Blue(HGSS)
-Cilan(BW)
-Brycen(BW)
-Roxie(B2W2)
-Burgh(B2W2)
-Elesa(B2W2)

Well,to be honest, Jasmin and Pryce were easy because of the underlevel pokemon.The Black 2 gym leaders were easy because of my awesome pokemon.Every Kanto gym leader in SoulSilver except for Blue were easy because of weak pokemon.Roark was easy because of my first pokemon:Piplup.Byron was easy because of my Flareon in Platinum.

Aeon.

Carrion
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 22, 2016
Skyla in both B/W games. I never had an issue with her the four times I've yet to battle her.

moscarodas

Requiescat in pace
Years
  • Seen Jul 14, 2015
Brock gym in Pokémon Yellow was the hardest gym because I just had Pickachu and it had just electric moves and tackle. I had to evolve it to level 25.

Years
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
The only gym leader out of all the pokemon games that I beat every time I play the game is Koga

Ptzery

Skitty trainer
Years
  • Seen Oct 25, 2022
Morty for sure...
I am about to do him, with my level 25 Graveler.
If you do not approve, please visit: http://www.mortysucks.com
Yes. I am aware there is no such site!
Anyway, he was always easy!

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
I never had a problem with Falkner because of how low level his Pokemon are, despite me always choosing Chikorita in GSC/HGSS.

Close behind him is probably... Burgh? I don't remember ever having problems with him and a Fire-type can easily wipe through his team.

Sassy Milkshake

It's ok to cry.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 10, 2013
By the time I get to Giovanni in any game, all it takes is one Pokemon with Surf to just completely destroy him.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 7, 2017
Lt. Surge is by far the easiest gym leader battle ever. You catch a Diglett, and... that's pretty much it. No trouble whatsoever. Plus, there are some really great places to train around Vermilion City.

The Grubby Pup

Where's mah shiny squeaky ball
Years
Now overall, no gym leaders on a Pokemon game are CRAZY hard, but the ones that sticks out as pathetically weak pushovers were...Well, this...And going in each regional order.

Kanto
Brock: Bulbasaur and Squirtle sh*ts on Geodude and Onix.

Lt. Surge: Tch. Diglett. And you didn't even halfta level it up.

Giovanni: Was pathetic. At this point you'll have all alotta powerful attacks at ur disposal. I mean, Ground Types? Pffft.

Johto
Jasmine: Was the only easiest Gym leader for me...Strange, I know...But Quilava and Fera can make easy work outta her Steelix and Magnemite aren't anything anyways.

Hoenn
Winona: Now most of all the Hoenn gym leaders were poweful, but Winona was a cakewalk compared to the rest. All her Pokemon were generally weak...and the quickest way to deal with her Altaria was getting Ice Beam from the Abandon Ship...

Sinnoh
Maylene: She's wasn't hard for me...PERIOD! Lucario went down rather easily. Having low defensive stats was downfall, yo.

Crasher Wake: Again, another gym leader relying on a Pokemon with low defensive stats. lol Floatzel was kinda hard tho...since it was fast, but I was able to one-shot it with a powerful enough Super Effective move.

Candice: Oh, mah god...Seriously? I honestly have no comment. She was the weakest outta all gym leaders.

Unova:
Now, almost every gym leader on B/W and B/W2 were just. *sighs* Well, with the exception of Lenora and surprisingly...Cheren. Let that Lillipup power itself up with Work Up if u want to...you'll be wipe out, before u can blink.

The Trio Brothers: All three were pathetically weak; Pansage, Panpour, and Pansear didn't really put up a fight. I destroyed them, before they could even begin to muster an attack.

Roxie: Nice gym, nice gym theme...but that's pretty much it. I whooped her ass and then sent her crying back to her daddy. *shakes head*

Burgh: Mm, he was actually harder on the original B/W; but that not saying that mean much. B/W2 was just a stepback for him. A Swadloon and a Leavanny? Dafaq?!! Really?!?!?!? And his challenge mode battle wasn't really...challenging.

Elesa: On both B/W and B/W2...the experience was still pretty much the same. Thrash her ass and went on mah way. It was like this for almost EVERY gym leader.

Clay: Clay was actually harder on B/W2...seriously...But then again...that's not really saying much. Da only Pokemon of his that puts up a fight is Excadrill...but itself is kinda fragile too.

Skyla:
Arguably, the weakest Gym leader on the game. Her Pokemon are so weak...Swanna as ur lead Pokemon is a no-no. But hey, I like her gym theme on B/W2.

Drayden/Iris: Were the hardest, easiest gym leaders. lol Only reason why I added him to this list, cuz none of his Dragons could do anything against mah Pokemon. For cryin' out loud on mah B/W2 run, I had knockout Drayden's Haxorus with a Leavanny. Attract and X-Scissor.

Marlon:
I like that they added new gym leaders to this game...and Marlon's pretty cool, but his Pokemon aren't. Pretty much owned him.

Years
Basically any Gym Leader who specializes in Rock, since they have all been the first Gym so far and you can easily destroy them if you picked the Grass or Water starter, and I often pick Water.

Also, Skyla and Brycen in B/W were incredibly easy since I had both Electric and Fire attacks on hand.

Years
  • Seen Mar 19, 2013
I remember that Brock was the easiest gym leader if you had a squirtle with you, but was significantly more difficult if you just had charmander.

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
Years
I'll say Skyla as I knocked her pokemon aside without taking damage thanks to my ice cone pokemon.( can't remember what it's called)

Years
Cilan he is so weak get the pansear from dreamyard to defeat him easy he is so easy.

my hardest:I'd say... drayden took me 3 times to beat!

my favorite:morty he looks so cool with ghost types and leads you to the legends in HGSS.

I'll say Skyla as I knocked her pokemon aside without taking damage thanks to my ice cone pokemon.( can't remember what it's called)

vanillish vanillite or vanilluxe?

Last edited:
Back