• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
This probably sounds really stupid, but what does atm mean?
It means at the moment.
not to be rude rnc but u skipped me and the shiny ev'd glaceon if free cause of all the pikas u gave me when i needed them. just a small token of my gratitude for ur help.
No, didn't skip you, I said I'll let you know in just a bit.
What does atm mean? And please let me know if i can have the pokemon, so i can pm or vm u a trade time.

Yes you can have them.

all right then thanks!
:]

Your very welcome and enjoy.

Last edited:

{NM}Redwolf

Rebels against the God
Years
sry bout that but i did try to trade with u twice already and it said u didn't have me added

{NM}Redwolf

Rebels against the God
Years
thank you. if u want an ev trainer for ur thread i'd be more than happy to ev train pokemon for u to put in ur trade thread.

{NM}Redwolf

Rebels against the God
Years
probably just have u supply me with the shinies to ev train. come to wifi again with 3 random shiny pokemon with any nature and i'll bring 3 more of my ev'd pokemon.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
probably just have u supply me with the shinies to ev train. come to wifi again with 3 random shiny pokemon with any nature and i'll bring 3 more of my ev'd pokemon.

Ok, let me switch games, do you have my diamond fc??

Wait, that would have to be 2 seperate trades??

Last edited:

{NM}Redwolf

Rebels against the God
Years
well..................i do now lol

good point about the separate trades......do u have 2 ds at ur house to trade between games or do u need me to help u with that?

well since i have both diamond and platinum registered, go on diamond and trade me 3 shinies for 3 crap pokes and then go get platinum and i'll then send over the ev'd?

Last edited:
Back