• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Legendary do you despise the most?

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    The regis. Those things are just random lumps of ice, rock and steel. That's so creative. <.<
    mewtwo,arceus,and heatran those things look crap, and who says arceus is a arceus stole mewtwo's part mewtwo stole mew's part mew is cute, how would a clone of the cutest legendery look like this ugly thing?
    Because it was enhanced with human DNA, giving it a more human-ish look.

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    I really like Regigigas' character design. Very original and intimidating. Unfortunately, I have no need for a Normal type, and with his ability, it really hurts his priority to other legendaries. I wish he was better, but for the most part, I find he just sucks (comparatively to the amount of work you have to do to acquire one).

I'd have to go with Shaymin and Jirachi. How these weaklings wormed their way into the Legendaries is beyond me.

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    Arceus... it's dumb to have a God of Pokemon yet. x.x
    Why can't real God be the God of Pokemon?

EDIT: Maybe mewtwo also.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Regis: They look ugly and they're very weak.
    Mespirit/Azelf: two other legendaries that look very ugly, but I'm not sure if they're weak though.
    Shaymin: Why is he a legendary? He's not even that strong. I'll have to give him credit for his cool Japanese name though.
    Cresselia: Another useless legendary that wil just go into my PC and never really be used unless I want to train it.
    Manaphy: Gross... I seriously hate its look. It also seems weak compared to the other cute legendaries.
    Heatran looks terrible despite his strength. His head looks fine, but the rest of him needs a makeover. He's still pretty cool though.
    Arceus looks alright. I guess... But Mewtwo looks awesome.

PS: The regis are robots.

Inept Prodigy

Skillfully Unskilled
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    The regis, they all look so weird. Heatran, it's type isn't very good and I don't like the way it looks.

ピクシー

c l ef a b l e -
    Years
    • Seen May 10, 2009
    Mewtwo. In my opinion he's too generic, typical 'bad background-turned-evil-then-turn-good' character. and his hands look stupid too. In my opinion.

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
    Years
  • Yeah, but Lugia wa actually good. Th ones I don' like are Deoxys, becaues gamefreak had to go all "Let's give it insane strength" on me, Arceus, because everyones doodooing on themselves for one, and palkia, because it looks dumb, hence my Diamind version...

Years
  • the regis are defensive legenderies, and they are NOT weak, they are great walls and tanks, they look great, there types are awesome! unlike the legendery birds/dogs/pixies so for who ever said the regis suck, look at them first,use them,than talk

Years
  • I don't care much for any of the horribly overpowered legendaries with excessively high base stats.

As for the Regis, I kind of like them because of their great defensive stats. Though they're not my personal favourite Pokemon, I would definitely train them, because I tend to favor defense over attack in my Pokemon team.

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2009
    The regis, Moltres, Jirachi, Manaphy, Arceus, Shaymin, Deoxys, Sinnoh legendary trio, and Palkia. Raikou and Lugia were my favorites.

Back