• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2013
    Hey I'm Rhys I'm a Pokemon game maniac love kanto but need some help and want a six Pokemon team I got four but I don't know the other two it can be any two the four I have are charizard pikachu dragonite and oshawott I don't know who else can anyone help?

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Hi there Rhys! Welcome to PC!
    I love Kanto too myself. My first Pokemon game was Pokemon Red and so I have so many memories of playing the games. So much nostalgia in them.
    While this section isn't the place to get help on teams, we do have a place for that. I suggest you check out the Battle Center. There you can find two subforms where you can get help on teams for both in-game and competitive teams. There you can post your team and get advice from other user on how to improve your team. I'm sorry to say that I'm not really good at team building myself but there's user in those sections willing to help.

Hope you can enjoy you're stay at PC. If you have further questions please ask any moderator in bold blue. See you around!

Years
  • Hi Rhys! Your thread seems to be more about help with your team so you'd be best off checking the Battle Center, which AWsquared already linked you to, particularly in the In-Game Team Questions thread.

Good luck! :D Going to close this now. If you have questions, feel free to private message me!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back