• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do girls like guys with long hair or short hair?

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    Depends on what you mean by "long hair" (no thanks, Kenny G), and it depends on the person the hair belongs to. Recently I discovered that I have a disproportionate amount of crushes on celebrities that are Jewish have absurdly thick and curly hair, so I guess that's my preference.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • As long as my hair is longer than his hair, we are cool. My hair is a few inches below my shoulder. (b'-')b

RivalGator

I hate them all.
    Years
  • I normally like guys with longer hair, but they have to look GOOD with it. They can't look like some shaggy rag doll...

I like the Silver type. I don't normally like men with hair much longer than their shoulders.

bit.trip void

Time cannot e r a s e
    Years
  • Um. Hair that kinda like, falls over the face and is reeeealy soft and fuzzy :3

Or anyone but Ray.

(just kidding, he's the best)

Last edited:

Rucario

Madam you see before you stand
    Years
  • It depends. Some guys look better with long hair, some with short. But who really just judges on apperances?
    The previous posters? Anyway, I have my hair specially cut to look like Michael Jackson's. Its been that way for 2 years. My hair is around my shoulders now. Its either the chicks that don't like me or my hair. Don't know. :/

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    Short hair is best, because boys with long hair can never seem to take of it properly. They almost always let their hair go greasy, and then the grease probably runs down their face and if you kiss them you get grease on you.

Years
  • Short hair looks so much nicer. Honestly, I don't even like long hair on women. I just find it kind of disgusting, and it looks so greasy and unhygienic.

I'm not very fond of curly or messy hair either. I guess I'm just picky.

Strawberry Kiwi

Gakupo's Eggplant
    Years
  • I LOVE long hair on guys, not like, rapunzel hair, all the way down to your butt long. (unless you can pull it off o3o) but long :B
    especially if its actually soft, and well groomed ~u~ ♥

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2010
    Depends on the look they are going for. Long hair could be a major turn off, it could be seen as feminine.

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    I could not careless because it does not matter.

Camisado

a therapeutic chain of events
    Years
  • I just like it if the guy has hair that suits him...xD Whether that's long or short, it doesn't matter, as long as it suits him.

Appearance is a secondary consideration for me, but there is some shallowness to me. x3

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • I've always tried to grown it long, but my mom demands that I get a hair cut. : /

I only had long hair once, and that was only when my mom was in Canada for a month. : P

Right now, its in the middle. I have curly hair to, so yea. : P

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    [jq]
    Do girls like guys with long hair or short hair?
    [/jq]Totally came in here with the wrong idea. xD

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    Well, I'm a guy here, and I don't really give any preference to looks when it comes to liking someone.
    But that doesn't mean looks don't mean much to me.

I really love long hair on me, about shoulder length.
    But I have this envious feeling working inside me that makes me burn a little at the sight of a lot of other guys with long hair, whether it looks good or bad.

But envious or not, there is a good look and a bad look from having long hair that guys can have, which depends on how the hair is and who the person is keeping it, and how they fit.

Back