• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Back To PC...

youngotaku

Collecter of Mews
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 23, 2006
Yep, Im back. I doupt anyone remembers me, im wasnt really popular, but ive gone for a while and thought i should inform u guys.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2013
Hey I know you.Youre that guy who came back to PC.Welcome back.

Years
  • Seen Dec 28, 2007
I don't know you, probaly because I join a little while ago...but anyways, welcome back!

pika2000

Millennium Mouse
Years
  • Seen Aug 23, 2006
Hi and welcome back ! (well, I don't remember you XD)

Natsuki

.bluefang.
Years
Welcome back the The PokeCommunity! ^^ I'm afraid I don't remember you, mainly because I joined in August 2004. ^_____^ Anyways, welcome back, it's always nice to see old members return. ^^ Well, see ya later, be sure to have tons of fun! ^^

~Kelsey

Trikip

Can you Handel this?
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 10, 2016
Welcome back to PC! You might want to reread the rules, just to be sure! ^_^

Anacortes

absurdities..
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 9, 2010
Hey, I've never seen you. You must have left after I joined. Well we're always here if you'r ecoming back, and I'll see ya around soon!

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
Years
Meep. I think I remember you...I was shining_light...

But welcome back to PC. ^_^ It's changed alot since you last came here. PM me to chat. ^_~

Lady Pearl

Nyago-chan ish sleeping~!
Years
youngotaku said:
Yep, Im back. I doupt anyone remembers me, im wasnt really popular, but ive gone for a while and thought i should inform u guys.
Welcome back, youngotaku! No one is popular here unless you be yourself. ^^; How are you doing today? I'll see you soon and hopefully we'll get to know each other. Yay! ^____^

Back