• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rhetorical question? Common sense? or both

If you were a Safari Zone game warden what would you do to Ash?

• Total voters

SubZer0

R/B/Y Old Wise Man
Years
  • Ladies and Gentlemen! Do you remmember the episode of pokemon where Ash, Brock, and Misty went to the Safari Zone? Remmember when Ash caught all of those Tauros? Why in the world did he do that?! Honestly if I was one of the Safari Zone game wardens I would smack Ash around a little bit, and make him release all but one of those Tauros. What do you think? What would you do and to what degree? I deffinitely want to hear your opinions.

P.S. Why was it so easy for Ash to catch em all... but for us it was hours of frustration in the safari zone, or if you're cheaty hours of surfing up and down the seafoam islands. That I found to be a little bit unfair..... plus I had the feeling Nintendo was making fun of us.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 27, 2011
    Well, the Tauros did get in his way.. XD Well, I caught a bunch of Growlithes in Red Version once. It's not bad, is it? o-o; The Tauros'll come back.. They will.. XD I wonder if he knows which Tauros was which when he brought one to the Orange Island Cup..

Yeah, so, anyway.. In Ruby and Sapphire, when -I- was in the Safari Zone, those evil Oddish would always pop up, and I wouldn't be paying attention and I'd accidentally throw a Safari Ball and catch it. I can't tell you how many I've caught like that. o-o;

Besides, with the Tauros at Professor Oak's place, I don't think they're doing too much harm, besides breaking the fences..

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
  • I need money...so I'd ask for a bribe....then smack him silly, then lecture him so he doesn't get smacked silly again..XD

Years
  • I honestly would praise him, and that would be brilliant sucess, and they were in his way!
    Well done ash, heh,than i would kiss him xD ohh yeah!
    thought it was a stupid thing though ._.

Back