• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Cobalion,Verizion and Terrakion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Aug 27, 2013
i caught them before the e4. they were easy for me to catch i used dusk balls and caught them at night since the dusk balls work so well at night.

Years
  • Seen Oct 2, 2020
This is the first I knew that there was any option. I wasn't sure what would happen if I didn't catch them, but I assumed they'd just keep standing there until I did. In any event, I just went ahead and caught them as I encountered them and stuffed them in the "Legends" box, where they'll stay, and eventually be joined by whatever other legends get doled out.

Years
I still haven't bothered to catch them in either Black or Black 2. I generally leave legendaries until I'm ready to SR for a decent nature. Needless to say I rarely get around to it. :P

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
Sorry, but this thread has been "dead" for tow months. If a thread has not been posted in for over a month it is considered "dead", and is then against our rules to post in it. Please read the rules before making a post within a section.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back