• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Special gaming memories

White_Arcanine

Lonely and annoying.
Years
Everyone has it. The first time you're playing through a game and you just can't figure out what to do, right? Then you look it up and you face palm really hard. Then you come back to play through the game again (Or maybe watch someone else play it, or even something from another a game that reminds you of it.) then that moment comes back to you.

For me it happens all the time, especially in Metroid or Zelda games. My favorite one is from Metroid Prime 3 when you go to Bryyo Ice and an AU tries to contact you but the signal doesn't make it through the atmosphere, and I got scared for a bit, then when I got to the screw attack I couldn't figure out how to get off the platform. When I figured it out I felt so stupid. Now whenever I play any Prime game and I get to play like Bryyo Ice I'll always think about that and laugh at myself.

How about everyone else?

Years
Some special gaming moments are completing Tales of Symphonia 100%; getting all the demon arms were a interesting experience. I just love that game so much it wasn't even a chore to finish it.

Others include becoming World Champion on F1 2010 on the hardest mode possible (that is much harder than it sounds, trust me), completing Pokemon 100% and different things like that.

:3​

Chamongys

Pokemon Fiend !
Years
Any Metal Gear video games. The game is very challenging and fun in many ways. There is no other game like it that I know of that plays like it.

Back