• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Something weird when talking to certain NPCs

Deoxysomega314

And Egg
Years
I'm not sure if this is just something to do with the playtest function, but whenever I talk to certain NPCs on one map it'll pull up the surf message (The water is blue blablabla would you like to surf). If I hit "no", it'll just continue on with what the NPC event is supposed to be.

Also, whenever I use the move "Absorb" in battle, something weird happens when the Pokemon faints. The opponent pokemon's image stays on the screen and no experience is given out. This only seems to happen with trainer battles.

Edit: Alright, ignore that first question. Turns out the tile I was using wasn't marked correctly terrain-tag wise. Not sure how that happened.

Last edited:
Back