• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Archive] ROM Hacking Newsletter 2009 | Issue 19 - 22

Status
Not open for further replies.

jerryonhere

Wonder if I may come back..
Years
  • One typo at the Tips and Tricks corner. It should be " Many of us use Advance Map...". Or is it correct?

Last edited:

Thrace

@tion
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2016
    Lifes been really busy for me lately (and a lot of the other members of the team), you've probably realised that with the declining quality of issues and irregular releases of them. In a couple of weeks I'll be going to University (I'm moving actually, its far from where I live now). Right now I'm getting ready to leave, packing things, going shopping for stuff, seeing friends off, spending as much time with friends as possible in the last two weeks etc. etc. When I leave for Uni theres something called O-Week and I'll be even busier for the following two weeks. Then Uni starts and I really can't afford to have any distractions, not until I get used to things anyway.

The reason I'm writing all this is because I'm no longer going to be doing RHN. If I miss 6 issues consecutively it just won't feel right going back to it. I'm also losing interest in hacking, I hardly ever play hacks anymore (unless I'm forced to because of RHN) and I just don't enjoy writing the articles anymore. So yeah, thats it for me. I had a good run, 20 issues (1 was by Ripper and another was by Darthatron) is pretty impressive I think. I'm not going to say that RHN is going to stop. It doesn't really belong to me anymore, it belongs to the community. If anyone wants to do my job then say so in the Team Discussions thread. Theres no real reason to keep this open now, anything you want to say can be said in the Team thread.

Closed

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back