• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New to the forum

Years
  • Hey pkmn community! Havent played pkmn since gba g/s/c and thought i would relive the glory days. I joined with hopes of learning about breeding, training, and competitive battling.

Years
  • Welcome to PC, sir! Have a nickname you go by? Calling you by your current username might be a bit strange, haha. xD;

But anyway, you'll learn eeeverything here regarding breeding, battling, and training so no worries. :) We have very extensive boards that cover all of those topics. If you want to learn about breeding and individual values you should stop by the Trade Corner while our Battle Center is perfect for training and battling. People here are pretty knowledgeable so you'd get pointers quickly. Both sections have guides to check out so be sure to poke around and look at everything that's available. Soon enough you'll be a pro!

So are you planning to pick up the newer Pokemon games sometime, like X and Y, or do you have them already? They're really awesome plus breeding's made less stressful compared to previous generations. There is a whole lot to do in Pokemon and the games keep getting better! PokeCommunity is an awesome place as well of course so stick around and have a good, good time~ don't forget to contact our staff if you need any help with the forum.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • A joyous welcome to PC, friend, and a pleasant evening to you!

As said above, PC has got it all, from battling, to trading, to breeding discussions! The Battle Corner is for battle-related discussions like talking about competitive pokemon, and how to fix up your team, and so on! We also have great battles over at our battle server too! I hope you'll check that out; the Trade Plaza is where members offer up their pokemon in their own trade shops, and you can also take a look at the competitive quick trade thread there, to snag all those going trading deals! :3

But those are some of the many things here around on PC, like maybe the Chit Chat Cafe, or in Video Games, I'm sure that if you go around the forum and see what you like, you'll get used to everything in no time! Our members here will help you out with anything you need, like answers to any questions that you like to get cleared up about the forum, or just in pokemon in general! <33

Have a marvelous stay, and I'll be happy if we can chat sometime and be PC friends! I'll be available for anything you want to get answered about PC in general too! I hope to see you again soon, and I hope that you'll stick with us! <3

Years
  • hahah. i go by Jerry. I recently picked up x and decided to wing it as far as breeding... hopefully ill start getting on the right path now that ill help from this great forum!:)

Thanks for the welcome Aura! Its always great meeting new friends!

Last edited:
    Back