• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Pokemon Red/Blue Remakes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucifer.

Custom'D
Years
  • Ok, I'm so not sure where this thread should go, or whether it's been done already, but to be honest I don't care. Because people, this is simply the best news ever after the slightly disappointing Ruby/Sapphire release.

Anyway, to business. The original Pokemon games, Red and Blue, are being remade to GameBoy Advance standard, allowing trades between all four games. I'm guessing that all Gold/Silver Pokemon will be available in-game too. Although rumour has it that some monsters may still be E-Reader only.

Go to Pojo's and scroll down the page a bit for a partial look at the story. This will rule. End of.

EDIT ~ Seen the thread already made about this. Don't care. :cool:

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back