• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Ruby Destiny

(ooc: i come to tell you guys that ShinyDiamond can't come on PC as often anymore as he used to do, pls forgive him for this :3 thank you)

Ruby got to the beach as fast as possible as she notices everyone went to the beach. she sneaks into the crowd so the teacher couldn't have seen her. '(...i knew we were going to be late...)' Hikari comments quietly. 'it's because you showed the wrong classroom...we weren't even supposed to be in a classroom.' Ruby says quietly back. '(i'm sorry Rubs...)' Hikari apologizes. 'meh, it's okay, don't worry bout it.' she nicely smiles as she picks up Hikari. when she hears the teacher telling them to make a fistof their hand she does so. she looks around and sees the girl that was in that battle yesterday, she was wearing a umbreon costume that time. she walks over to her 'h-hey there, you remember me? i was watching your battle yesterday...' Ruby says shyly and quietly so the teacher can't hear it.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
"Well I guess I'll start out. As you know I am Jason Wolf, I am from the Kanto region, from the city of Fushia. MAny of you have probably heard of the Safarai zone. Well the owner is my grandfather's brother, and I was one of the zone rangers. This means I basically helped out kids when they got lost or needed some help in the zone. Now in this class we will be learning how you can train your pokemon through means other then battling. There is a lot more to pokemon then their overall strength here we will help train every aspect of your pokemon." Jason explained.

Emmy meanwhile out of Jason view was making actions to go with what Jason was saying. For example everytime he said strenght Emmy would flex.

"wha!? Emmy!" Jason shouted seeign his pokemon goofing off behind him.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
Maxwell sat quietly and listened as Byron started to introduce the class to the students. Bones. Old, dry, dull bones. Huzzah... Granted, the process of making a prehistoric-Pokémon come back to live was interesting, but Maxwell couldn't see the fun in digging for the damn fossils. At least one kid seemed rather positive about it since he gave off a loud "Yes!" at Byron's comment. Their teacher seemed very pleased with this statement and then told the class to open up their textbooks. Wait what? Textbooks? S***. Maxwell looked around, did he even have a friggin' textbook?! He patted Slackey quietly and asked in a hused voice,

"Slackey, do I have a textbook regarding fossils somewhere?". The Slakoth just shrugged and vent back to sleep. Huh, didn't seem so then... Great, juuuust great! He had no textbook, and it seemed like no one was sitting beside him so he couldn't look at their book. Well, there was one option left. Ask the teacher for one.

But from what Maxwell had read about the Sinnohnian Gym-leaders, Byron seemed very brusque and quick to action, whenever it was for the better, or the worse. He was the father of the Orenburgh City Gym-leader Roark. And in an inteview featured in a magazine, Roark had told the reporter that the relation with his father was... Simply put "harsh love". It seemed that the man enjoyed to be rough with his "subordinates". You could easily tell that Maxwell wasn't too eager to ask Byron about something that was supposed to be in the brown-haired boy's current possesion.

However, after some consideration-time, Maxwell raised his hand.

"Um, excuse me Mr. Byron. But it doesn't seem like I've recieed a textbook, do you perhaps have a spare one that I could loan until I get one?" he said. This was a bit nerve-wrecking. Maxwell didn't know how Byron would react about this, he hoped for something towards a safer type of emotion.

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Chapter 3: Teacher's Pet

CLASS
Teacher's Pet

Kiyoko yawned somewhat sleepily. That was way better than sleeping on the floor of a cage... Warm and cozy... Kind of like... His thoughts were paused by a large yawn, his mouth stretching about as large as it could get. L-like... Father... His eyes were glazed over in sleepiness. That was the longest sleep he could remember, though it wasn't really that long. He looked up at Zoroark, who was carrying him as they left the house. Kiyoko's tail flicked a bit cheerfully, at being held by Zoroark. He watched as N's house seemed to shrink to a dot. The path they followed was actually rather peaceful; Kiyoko had admired the scenery as they passed. This was the first time he actually got a good look of it, since the only other time he was outside he had ended up unconscious.

He wondered silently where they were headed, until he remembered the conversation last night. To N's class... With humans.. He shuddered slightly at the thought of many humans all in one room, with him. Though he trusted N and Zoroark to protect him. His fur gleamed with a gentle shine, his fur much less messy than earlier. He was looking a lot better, other than the visibility of his skeleton. However, about a week of eating would solve this. They had arrived at the academy, and Kiyoko was on guard. The only real way of noticing being the slight fear in his delicate amethyst eyes, and his slightly tensed muscles. He was going to try to make the best of a bad situation. Hey, maybe the students being around him might help him to learn trust.

He watched N, sitting in a chair in what Kiyoko figured was not normal. He seemed completely zen, which was actually helping Kiyoko a bit. He watched eyes glinting with worry as a human entered. However, the human seemed really timid and quiet, causing a slight head tilt from Kiyoko. He looks nervous... Like me... This also helped him relax a little. He thought of saying something, multiple times, but remained quiet. He watched N, watched the student, watched the door, and examined the room. Large, spacious, with an arena-type thing in the middle, and chairs at the sidelines. The size of the room made Kiyoko feel at-ease, and relaxed himself. As he did, his eyes lightened up a bit. Woah... he mumbled, only loud enough for N and Zoroark to hear; which didn't matter all that much, since only those two could understand him - Well, and any other Pokemon that may come in. I... I can see all of their energies... His light purple eyes seemed to glow a more silvery color, though still purple. This is the first time I've ever seen energy... It looks beautiful...

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
When Snype heard Psychic and Fighting in used in the same sentence, his face became a large grin. Snype was familiar with Meditite's, as well as their psychic powers. Maybe he could break the lock and open it! Snype wouldn't have to waste his day after all! It was bound to work for sure! While Snype gave mistress a chance to check out the box, Snype turned to Flora with a large smile.

"You're a life saver Flora! If your friend can do this then that'll be one less thing to worry about!" Snype said excitedly. If this worked then maybe he could figure out just what was so dang important about whatever was inside...

"Hrm... it does look like a red ball of string.. or yarn or something. Any clue what it could be and why it would be in a chest? Dosn't seem all that important..." Snype said. What he didn't knwo was that in the chest was actually a Destiny Knot, a held item for battle. Snype didn't have experience with held items so he wouldn't have known.

Kid Mind

In SPACE!
Years
At the mentioning of Meden, Snype's face suddenly became a large grin, apparently being very excited about opening the chest and finding out what was inside. Of course, it wasn't a surprise that he was excited as it had to be something of value in there if it was locked. Looking at the Sableye, Flora returned his large smile with an equally big one.

''Oh, I'm sure that he'll help out! Just give me a second and I'll go get him!'' She turned around and walked forward to her trainer and nudged him to get his attention. Oscar looked up before turning his gaze to the weed Pokemon, asking her what she wanted with a gentle voice. Flora made a motion to the Pokeballs and Oscar, understanding what she meant, pointed at one of them which she confirmed with a nod. He took it out and released the Pokemon inside, which was a Meditite sitting in a meditation position.

''Um...Meden?'' Flora said with a small voice. Meden opened his eyes. ''Oh it's you, Flora.'' He replied with a calm expression and stood up. ''Is there anything you need?'' Meden didn't like to be interrupted when he was meditating but if needed, he would always help his friends.

''Yeah, could you help my friend with a thing? It'll just take a moment, I promise!'' She turned around and strolled back to Snype and the others, Meden following shortly after. ''Ok, here he is!'' She announced happily.

''Hello, my name is Meden. I believe that there is something that you need help with?'' He introduced himself before looking around, the chest capturing his interest.

Last edited:

Megaman765

Years
Snype sat quietly and waited for Flora to get her Meditite friend. Snype sat patiently for Flora to return. While he did that, he decided to try his hand at opening it again but of course, had little success. After a little while, Flora came back with a Meditite, named Meden. Good to see he wasn't the only boy here.

"Name's Snype! Good to meet cha... anyways, You think you can help us open up this chest? There's no key but it seems old enough to force open... if that's alright with you that is!" Snype asked politely. "There's a red ball of string in there or something. I'd ignore it but it's locked up for a reason don't you think?" He added.

Dragonkat

The Winged Wolf
Years
"Nice to meet you Kat, I'm Rafael" Kat smiled at the boy, Rafael. "Well it was nice to meet ya." Kat then turned towards the girl who was walking around. "Well then," the girl said, loping gracefully to stand in front of the crowd. "Looks like most of you made it. Cool." Kat smirked. What is with those other kids? They take soooo long! Psy smiled when she saw the girl's eyes turn electric blue like Kat's.

"My name is Ashara Harris," So this girl was the teacher. Hmm... She looks a little young, but looks can be deceiving. "Call me Miss Harris and I will kick your butt into the water, clothes and all. It's Ash, and Ash only. I'm the Self-Defense teacher and we had a room screw-up. I am not teaching you kids how to kick when you're likely to hit a desk with your toe. Don't say you won't. It's happened. Pass on to your fellow brats that both of my classes are here so we don't have this mix up again. Anybody who is late after their first class goes in with the Frillish and I mean far in." Kat laughed at the end. She loved Frillish at times, but in the middle of the day in the freezing ocean, no one would like that.

"First order of business: those dorm jackets! Take them off. You are ranked in this school for how well you've trained your Pokemon. There is no rank for how strong you are as a person." Kat shrugged. "Okay." She then slipped off her slightly too big jacket and set it beside her. "You're equal here. Any mistreatment due to dorm or strength will earn a training session in the Mountains with me. Or if you're unlucky, it will be the swamplands as I'm visiting there as soon as I get the chance." Kat cocked her head. Is that a bad thing? Being up in the Mountains or in the Swamplands? It actually sounded nice. "Doesn't that sound like fun?" Kat grinned. She quite liked this teacher.

"Next! There are no writing assignments in this class, only practical ones. The only time you will have homework is if you make yourself get off your rear end and practice any moves learned here. I recommend this because if not, it is unlikely you'll survive this class without hospital trips. There is no holding back on moves. Hesitation gets you beat in a fight, strategy doesn't. Time to learn the difference." Kat nodded. She learned this when her dad taught her how to throw punches, use CheriSpray, and assorted things. Thank Arceus for fathers.

"What is the proper way to make a fist? Those of you who think they have the answer demonstrate to those who don't. If you're really confident can come up and show me." Kat smiled. She made a fist with her thumbs definitely outside of her curled fingers. She has broken fingers punching wrong. Kat started walking to the teacher but was stopped. "h-hey there, you remember me? i was watching your battle yesterday..." Kat looked to the girl. She looked familiar... Oh! Yeah. "Hey there....." Kat trailed off trying to convey she didn't know her name.

Meanwhile, Star was wandering about the school. She stopped by a class room that smelled of cupcakes. Star sat down for a tick and sniffed the air. (Delicious. Wow, Kat better go to this class soon!) Star sighed and walked on. Star next stopped by a class room that had a few eggs sitting on a table. (This looks interesting. Hmm... Eggs. Nice.) Star smiled at the eggs and walked even further on. She stopped at a large room with only one student she could see. She looked over to the desk and saw a man with green hair. (I-Is that N? The famous Plasma Prince?! Wow!!) Star squealed a little and poked her head further in. She glanced at the other Dark Type in the room, but payed no mind to him. (H-Hello there. C-Can I come in Mr. N?) Star asked the green haired man.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Alice Crenshaw

Running to class while holding Jello in her arms didn't make things easy for her. She ran slower than usual, and not before long she needed to stop to catch her breath. She let go of her Solosis, to his chagrin, to take a look at her schedule, which she kept on one of the pockets of her red shorts. Still gasping, she motioned Jello to follow her and sprinted through the hallways, with her mind focused on finding the correct classroom.

After about five minutes, she reached it. She smiled and looked at Jello, feeling exhausted. She saw some kids there, and figured she was late. Her smile disappeared and she entered the classroom looking down at the floor.

"Hi! Sorry I'm late..." she said.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
(Ooc: I miss one day & I get a whole page. >_< This isn't my day! Lucky there isn't much to do with Kilik, I guess...)

Kilik Chambers

Looks like Mark remembers Kilik from yesterday too. "You have no idea." He answered to him. He noticed Oscar was quite confused at his Mistress's 'prank'. Looks like another explination was needed, again. "If you're wondering, that's a Zorua, an illusion Pokemon. They can transform into any kind of Pokemon as they please. When they transform into a human, however, they still have their tail. If you pull it, they go back to being a Zorua." Once again, another explination ends.

"Where do you suppose the teacher is, & who he or she is?" He asked both Mark & Oscar. Perhaps they came here a bit early. Kilik was not fond with the wet terrain thing he heard from the announcement. Hopefully it would be over soon. Then, a girl came inside the class. Another classmate. "You're not late. The teacher isn't even here yet. Name's Kilik Chambers." He introduced himself to the girl, putting out his hand for a handshake.

-

Mistress looked inside the chest, seeing a red string inside. Was that yarn? "What d'ya suppose it is? Think it's in the shape of a ball?" She asked Snype, Flora & Alexis. They were suggesting a Psychic Pokemon could break it open. That's when Flora mentioned a friend of her's, both Fighting & Psychic. That could workout great!

After a while, Meden offered to help. "Oh boy! I can't wait to see what's inside!" Mistress cheered, hopping up n' down once more. She's usually lazy, but she had much energy from her sleep & added naps.

Gold19

Yes, I'm that One Guy
Years
Dante

Dante rushed off to the class completely skipping breakfast because he was in a hurry to get to class. As he ran to class, Dante heard his stomach rumble from hungry which made him stop by a vending machine to get a snack.

"Hmm, so they have potato chips, pretzels, and pop tarts", Dante said to himself looking at the vending machine. "I'll get the pop tarts."

As soon as Dante made the choice, he pushed the buttons and waited for the pop tarts to fall to the tray of the vending machine. As soon as the food fell down, Dante got the pop tarts and started hurrying to class. During that, Dante opened the package of the pop tarts and started to eat one. Once he got to class, Dante entered the room and saw who the teacher was.

"Sorry, that I'm late to class", Dante said with a mouthful of food. He soon found a set next to a boy with a Slakoth.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Daniel Sabrak​

Daniel continued snoozing quietly in his seat at the front of the class, but at the sudden appearance of the girl in the doorway, he lifted his head, blinking his eyes groggily. He lifted a hand to rub them before squinting, focusing on her.

He then offered her a little smile, lifting a hand as he waved at her, opening his mouth to introduce himself, but Kilik was too fast for him. "You're not late. The teacher isn't even here yet. Name's Kilik Chambers."
Daniel, awkward as he was, lowered the hand again, simply finishing off his greeting with another smile. He shifted a little in his chair to sit sideways in it, noticing the Pokémon huddled around the chest.

He tilted his head to the side with a small smile before reaching into his pack, pulling out a large notepad and a pencil, resting it on his leg after placing it on top of his right one, making a make-shift desk. He then began scribbling quietly.

Meanwhile, Alexis glanced after Flora as she went to fetch Meden, turning her head to Mistress as she spoke. "What d'ya suppose it is? Think it's in the shape of a ball?"
To this, she shrugged a little, peering curiously down at the chest. "Not sure… but Snype's right, if it was locked in there, there was a reason for it. Where did you say you found it?"

She looked up at Snype, but turned to Meden as he arrived, offering him a smile. "Hi there. I'm Alexis. Do you think you can help us out? We're really curious as to what's in the chest here."

Kikpanther

Not a beginner that's for sure
Years
Holy... Holy... Holy crap! Austin shot straight up in bed, eyes wide and heart beating fast from realization. Oh god, he was late! Late, late, late! He was trying his best not to be late to things anymore. Well... He was late again. He had to get up... He had to get up!

Austin hopped out of bed, throwing clothes onto his bed and getting himself clean and presentable as fast as possible. How stupid could he be!? God! This wasn't even his fault! He didn't get any sleep last night, spooked as he was. He didn't think Halloween could get so scary. Yesterday night... Oh man. He'd seen this ship... Floating about the school! Ominous and glowing and... And frightening. It had really scared the monkey out of him. He couldn't sleep that night. He could barely get to the dorm. Ledian had helped him a bit... Just a tad, but... Austin shuddered remembering the night. It wasn't pleasant.

When he finally awoke he was too tired to stay that way and went back to the dream world almost immediately. Now he was up and wide awake and thoroughly late for class. When he finally got himself clean and his clothes and hair situated he was out the door, zooming with all the speed he could muster. What did he even have? Ancient Johto History? Arceus that sounded boring! How come he couldn't get something more interesting like... He didn't know... Pokemon Mythology. That didn't seem to bad. Boring, but not too bad.

Austin wished he could run at the speed of light then. Or teleport. The ability to teleport would have been beyond useful right now. Beyond useful. It took a lot of nonstop running, but he finally made it to class. Austin stopped outside of the door, leaning on the wall and taking big breaths to catch his air. Oh man he was tired...

Austin was no track star. Not even close. This was an endurance run he hadn't prepared for. He leans against the wall and then slid down to his knees. Oh man he was late... Might as well be later.

Kid Mind

In SPACE!
Years
((OOC: I apologize if anything is wrong or if the grammar is bad. I'm posting this on my phone, so I'll correct it when I get home ^^))

Oscar listened with interest as Kilik explained to him about the Pokemon. A Zorua? It's ability to transform into any Pokemon somewhat reminded Oscar about a Ditto. But he had never heard about one that could transform into humans. Wow, he really had to learn more about the Sinnoh and Unova Pokemon but hey, that's what he was here for right?

''The teacher? Well it sounded like a female voice on the intercom before so yeah...but really where is the teacher?'' Oscar replied to Kilik's question. Before in the morning, Oscar had thought that he was running late for class, but that clearly hadn't been the case. They really should begin soon, and granted, he was a bit eager about this class, it sounded interesting.

Suddenly, the classroom door opened and Oscar turned his head towards it, wondering if it was the teacher. It turned out to be a girl with a...interesting looking Pokemon. It had some sort of gel-like substance surrounding it like a protective shell. ''Don't worry, we're still waiting for the teacher. I'm Oscar, it's nice to meet you.''' Oscar greeted her with a small wave after Kilik had introduced himself.

….........

Meden listened as Snype and Alexis introduced themselves and explained the situation, the Meditite giving them both a small nod as a sign that he understood the situation and that he would help. Actually, he himself was a bit interested as well. What could be so valuable that someone would lock it into a chest? But no one was as happy as the Zorua who literally was jumping up and down in excitement. Meden flashed a quick smile before turning his attention to the chest. He closed his eyes, mentally focusing his energy. Reaching out with his arms in the direction of the chest, he started to rotate them around in a circle. Then Meden opened his eyes, which glowed with a light purple shine, and released a burst of psychic energy, hoping that it would be enough to open the chest but not too much so that the chest's contents got destroyed.

Last edited:

Megaman765

Years
"I found it in our closet. It was in some dark corner... it's weird but I can't help but feel its special." Snype said. Snype stood back as Meden used his psychic abilities to open up the lock. He sure hoped this worked... he was so eager to see what was inside. Snype heard something snap in the chest... hopefully that was the lock. Slowly opening it... Snype found that it was indeed a ball of red string... the end of the string had a little knot in it that Snype could put his finger in. What in the world was this thing?

"Interesting... wonder why someone would lock up string... anyone know what this is?" Snype said as he put his finger through the little loop at the end of the string. There was another end of the string that had a similar knot as well... Was it some kind of bonding thing?

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Alexis​

Alexis raised herself slightly up, trying to get a better look at the chest as Meden fiddled with it. Her ears twitched as she heard the lock click, standing up on her feet again as she peers at the chest which Snype slowly opens.

As he pulled out the red ball and string, her brows raising. Neither her nor Daniel had ever learned anything about held items, which caused her to look rather confused. Her head tilted to the side as she lowers a paw to lift up the other loop of the string.

"I have no idea... it does look like some kind of string. But why would they just lock up a piece of string...?"

Her curiosity then starts getting a better hold of her, and she lifts her other paw and uses it to slowly wriggle the other end of the string into the loop, finding it a little hard, what with having no claws and all. But she does manage to, her tail flicking in the air above her.

She then looked up at the other three, glancing between them curiously.

"Do you have any idea what this is, Meden or Flora...?

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Ruby Destiny

"Hey there....." the girl answere back on Ruby. '(she probely doesn't remember your name)' Hikari says to Ruby. 'meh that's okay, i mean, i only said my name once, right?' Ruby whispers to Hikari. 'i am Ruby Destiny, i-i'm from he entei dorm, seems like we are classmates today, huh?' Ruby begins speaking again. '(Ruby...i think she wanted to walk to the teacher.)' Hikari speaks to Ruby once again. 'o-oh! i'm sorry! did i stopped you? i'm really sorry...' Ruby apologizes to the girl.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Rosalyn

Rosalyn walked next to Jimmy with Belle flying next to her. "yeah I know where the classroom is" she said with a smile. She was excited to see what this class was about, she knew who N was and she couldn't wait to see what he was going to teach them. Looking at the egg that was shaking and growling in Jimmy's arms. "I think it's about to hatch" she said excitedly looking at him as they got closer to the classroom. Belle looked at the egg and then looked to Rosalyn as if to clearly say Yes, that egg is about to hatch.

Megaman765

Years
Snype looked at the finger that he put through the little loop. It was all connected it seemed... Alexis eventually put her paw through the other end of the string out of curiosity. Wonder what the purpose of it was... red string? Two ends with loops for your fingers? Well whatever it was, Snype got it out. Now it was a matter of figuring out what it was...

Mark noticed a familiar girl enter the room. It was Alice! Another familiar face.

"Hey Alice! Looks like we're classmates!... oh! I should probably let one of my Pokemon out... I figure Commodore could use some fresh air." Mark said as he pulled out a Pokeball and let Commodore out of its ball. Commodore floated around Mark and looked around the room blankly for a moment, later giving off a cheery expression on his face.

"Don't worry about it Alice. I thought I was late for a moment to. I woke up..." He paused, not wanting to mention he ended up on a bench. "...later then usual. Yeah... so I'm as torn up as you right now. Heh..." Mark said.

Commodore floated down to join the group of Pokemon, quickly noticing the red string. Being a computer Pokemon, the Porygon-2 knew about these kinds of things and just what this red string was for. Overall, seeing Snype and the Raichu with their hands in the little knots on each end humored him. It gave off a small giggle.

"Snype? Care to explain? Hehehe..." Commodore simply said.

Snype gave off a confused expression. "What do you mean?" Snype asked.
Commodore laughed a bit louder this time. "Wait... you don't know?" Commodore added. He turned to the Raichu and the other two pokemon.

"You do know what that string is supposed to be right? What it's for?" Commodore said, giving off a small giggle.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Daniel Sabrak​

Daniel managed to keep his eyes glued to the paper in his lap, his ears slightly reddened, embarrassed at him not being able to simply greet the girl after Kilik simply had done so. He let out a low sigh and occasionally sent the group of Pokémon a small glance, continuing to scribble.

He looked up as the flash of light from a Pokémon emerging from a pokéball appeared, blinking his eyes a few times. They then widened as he saw a rather familiar-looking Pokémon; A Porygon-2. A bright smile lit up on his face, having seen one of these in reality and a lot via magazines and the like. He quickly dug himself into his paper again, scribbling away.

Meanwhile, Alexis continued fiddling with the piece of string, eventually tugging it off herself, standing with the end of the string in her paw. She looked up as the Porygon-2 was released from its Pokéball, offering a polite smile.

She stayed quiet however, as Snype and the Porygon had their little conversation, her head tilting a little to the side. It was odd, how smugly amused it seemed. Almost as if some kind of hilarious joke when right over their heads.

"I don't. Snype just found the string inside of a locked box, and we were trying to see if it did anything special. What's it for?" she asked inquisitively, the curiosity very apparent on her expression.

Back