• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Jewel

D-jo4000

Gamemaster. Pokeruler
Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2009
    Ok this is my second attempt at a Pokemon game (I cancelled my first).
    Here's the story: Clyde, a boy growing up in the Geon region, finally get's his chance at becoming a trainer. When he get's to the Pokelab the Proffessor isn't there. There is a message on his D-puter for Clyde sending him a Pokemon. His message says the Prof was at a Prof's conference but Clyde finds out there is none of the sort. It is up to Clyde to save all of the Prof of all of the regions* while following the regular Pokemon quest.

* This occurs in the Geon region

And now some screens.

Last edited:

? Bleep ?

Drunken Latios
    Years
    • NJ
    • Seen Dec 21, 2005
    This game has a pretty cool plotline, and i found a few things that could be changed on the screens:

1. You spelled pokemon COLOSSEUM wrong... cus u put a u 'stead of an O.
    2. Maybe make the font a little larger.

Otherwise, these look professional to me.

Jeff_PKLight

RMXP User
    Years
  • Cool story! Very unique. ;) The screens look good, but the thing that's wrong is the map. The mapping is edged to the upper-left, not the center. :\

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    You may need the font patch if your fonts are screwing up. Nice start BTW.

D-jo4000

Gamemaster. Pokeruler
    Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2009
    Sorry for not but posting for a while but I was busy. Anyway here are some screens.

* Jade *

Banned
    Years
    • Age 49
    • Seen Dec 9, 2005
    All I said.

CHANGE THE FONT, ITS HURTING MY OWN EYES!!!

Back