• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi All, New here...

Years
  • Greetings fellow Pokemon fans...

I am PokeLady...

I hope to get to chat with you all & make some friends here...

Feel free to contact me here....

Years
  • Hey there PokeLady, welcome to PC! o/

Sure there's lots of people to talk to! And if you want to chat and hang out with others, I suggest you go on ahead and check out the Chit Chat Café, where you can chat with others and possibly make new friends! :) Also, always great to see new members from the sunshine state~

Always remember this, but if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask anyone on staff such as myself or any other moderator, super moderator, or staff administrator! We'd always be glad to help you out if you need help with anything around here! \o/

Hope to see you around, PokeLady! Feel free to leave a visitor message on my profile if you want to chat ^_^

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Greetings to you too! Ah, I take it you like Ariados, huh? It's a pretty cool pokemon - I don't normally use it on playthroughs, but I really love Spider Pokemon! And welcome to the forums sweetheart! (ノ^∇^)

If you're looking for friends, well, you've got one right now! I'd absolutely love to become friends with you! I'm always open for a chat, so, you can come message me at anytime! Otherwise, try out some of the boards that catch your eye, and people will love to talk about different topics with you! I'm sure that you can meet loads of people who have much in common with you!

Enjoy your time here, and enjoy posting to your heart's content! We'd looove to see your activity! And yup, I'd be happy to assist you at anytime you need any help around the forums! Thanks for joining us, and have a great niiight. :3

Years
  • And hello from me too! Welcome to the community PokeLady!

I took a look at your age and wow 31 years and you still love Pokemon? I've seen a fair share of older members here who still managed to remain in the fandom, I've been into Pokemon for 15 years and even when people mocked me for still playing Pokemon, I decided to defy their laws and stuck around and now I'm playing X and Y which I believe are the most awesome Pokemon games I've played to date.

The others have already shown you some possible places to check out here at PC, but I'll just leave you to explore the community because everyone here is very friendly and I'm sure you can make some new friends during your time here. I do hope you can become a very active member and contribute in some way, anyways I'll be seeing you around and if you need help just ask any staff members.

Have fun and enjoy your stay!

- Hikari

Years
  • Welcome welcome to PC, PokeLady! You've chosen quite a wonderful forum and we're glad to have you here~

So I see you're into X/Y, yes? :) Awesome! I'm addicted myself and plenty of our community members are as well so you'll have a good time discussing things over at the sixth generation board. And if you're ever looking to trade then check out the Trade Plaza subforum of our Trade Corner board! It has trade shops that you can check out or quick trade threads at the top if you're looking for a quick trade or two.

Be sure to have a wonderful time and stick around. Not disappearing and getting involved means you'll find that many more amazing people to befriend - we'd love to have you. Let me know if you'd like to exchange friend codes in the future as well, all righty?

Have a blast!

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    Welcome to PC! I'm glad to see people around my age still interested in Pokemon. :3 It's a great place and I've met a lot of good friends here so I hope you really enjoy it here.

Back