• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Worlds, Old Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gulpin

poisonous
Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Could I change my Sign-Up a bit, I've decide that I want to play a Gym Leader.

~Wooper|

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    I don't know. Depends on how long he got banned.

~Wooper|

Lucian

Were-God [Sealed]
    Years
  • hey everybody im back... sorry for being a bad little boy and getting banned. ifanyone still cares to im willing to start thisthing up if i get the last ppl accepted

seems i've been goine long enogh for ppl to change status'

Accepted-
    Zoom
    Wooper
    Fallen Angel

Pending-
    Empoleon

Lucian

Were-God [Sealed]
    Years
  • sure, Empoleon you are accepted, wewil be starting in 48 hours, all those who are still interested should reply by then

Lucian

Were-God [Sealed]
    Years
  • well seeing as how no one has showed interest, i think im going to ask an admin to close this thread.

lucario_01

<--Lucario! Aura Sphere!
    Years
  • Basics:

Name: Darren X. Avalon
    Nick Names: Dusty (prefers this name)
    Location of Childhood Home: Sinnoh
    Type of Trainer: PKMN Trainer
    Pokemon:
    Garchomp
    He's been with this Pokemon since it was a Gible. They have a sentimental relationship.

Milotic
    Dusty lovingly trained a Feebas he caught into a majestic Milotic.

Gallade
    After finding an injured Ralts, he healed it and trained it into a Gallade.

I know I said my main is Garchomp, but I ADORE Lucario! Please, can I have Lucario? Please? If you DO let me, it'll replace Garchomp.(Maybe my Lucario could be like the child of your Lucario or something. Of course, it would have to evolve from Riolu, but...)

Eternal: Mesprit (a.k.a. Emurrito)

Appearance: Dusty is a medium-sized teenager, who has blonde hair that spikes out at the neck. He always wears a baseball cap backwards on his head.

Eye Color: Green
    Hair Color/Style: See Appearance
    Height: 5 ft. 5 inches
    Weight: 130 lbs.
    General Appearance: See appearance.

Personality:

Strengths & Fears:
    +Makes friends easily.
    +Has a real go-get-um attitude about nearly everything.
    +Will do anything for friends.
    -Angry Wild Pokemon
    -Absol--he has a strange fear of Absol
    Likes & Dislikes:
    +Friends
    +Good Food
    +Sleep
    +Jokes
    +Laughter
    +Pokemon
    -Sad Situations
    -People who hurt Pokemon
    -Papaya (lol)
    Skills:
    His attitude makes him very social and he makes friends easily.
    Quirks & Habits:
    Secrets: He has a dark secret about something he saw during his childhood...
    Reputation: Dusty has a reputation of finding weird things when he goes exploring on his own.

RP example:

Dusty walked hesitantly towards the egg sitting on the table.
    "Go on," urged Professor Rowan, "it won't bite."
    "What Pokemon is inside it?" queried young Dusty.
    "It's a Gible."
    "Gibles are ugly!"
    "But look"--Professor Rowan took a piece of paper from his labcoat's pocket and showed it to Dusty--"it becomes THIS."
    "A Garchomp? He's cool!"
    "Yes, I know! So you'll accept this egg?"
    "Yeah!" said Dusty, grinning ear to ear.
    Dusty dashed forward and picked up the egg and hugged it.
    "It's warm!"
    "Yes," said Professor Rowan.

Dusty ran home excitedly, clutching Gible's egg.

CHRISTMAS

Dusty woke early to a crackling noise. Looking beside his bed he saw a little blue shark-like Pokemon staring up at him.
    "Gible!! You've hatched!"

Dusty reached down and picked up Gible, setting him in front of him.
    "Gible!" said Gible excitedly.
    "Alright! I've got a Pokemon!"

Dusty's older brother, Michael walked into his room groggily.
    "What's the fuss--WHOAH!"
    "It's Gible!" said Dusty, and Gible joined in wih a hearty, "Gib-gib-GIBLE!!"
    "Nice. And on Christmas! You've got some luck, little bro!"

Later that morning, Dusty headed over to Sandgem Town with Michael to see Professor Rowan.
    "Well, I see Gible's come along just fine. Am I right, Gible?"
    "Gib-gib!" said Gible happily.
    "Dusty, I think you've got one great partner!"
    "I know." Dusty looked into Gible's eyes and saw Gible looking back. "I know."

Lucian

Were-God [Sealed]
    Years
  • hmm... sure you can join. were ready to go then. lol and you an have lucario i guess, but dont over-power him and be careful, we have 3 lucario now. so anyone still intersested?

P.S. I changed my characterso look at it so you can see what changed.

DreamEater820

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • NJ
    • Seen Aug 9, 2007
    Name: Max Merritt
    Nick Names: Max
    Location of Childhood Home: Kanto
    Type of Trainer: Gym Battler.
    Pokemon:
    Roserade
    th_dpmfa407.png

Charizard
    th_dpmfa006.png

Gengar
    th_dpmfa094.png

Eternal: Uxie

Appearance:
    Eye Color: Black
    Hair Color/Style: black, spikes out at the back of his neck. otherwise long, and flat to his head.
    Height: 5ft.9in.
    Weight: 130lbs

General Appearance:Max is tall, and fairly skinny.He tends to wear black clothes, but not all the time.Max has long black hair that spikes out at the back of his neck.He has always been tall for his age.There is one thing unusual about him.A few weeks ago he woke up to a sharp pain in his right arm.When he looked at his arm he har a marking on his arm that resembles Uxie.

Personality:Max is very quiet, and shy. He has always been an outcast. He never had many friends, not many enemies either.He has traveled Kanto from end to end.he defeated every trainer that he has ever faced.Accept, Lance of the elite four.His one and only goal in life is to beat Lance.

Strengths & Fears:
    + Dedicated Trainer
    + Strong Willed.
    - Has a fear of falling. [He has nightmares where he is caught in a complete freefall towards the ground.]
    - Has a fear of Gyrados, because of a childhood accident when a red Gyrados attacked his family while they were of a family vacation in Joto.

Likes & Dislikes:
    + Gengar
    + Traveling and training.
    - People with HUGE egos.
    - Being called out on things.

Skills: Has a great sense of direction, and can sense danger in the air.

Quirks & Habits: Tends to be quiet, acts shy.

Secrets: none

Reputation: A mysterious, scary trainer that will ruthlessly fight until he wins.

RP example:

"Professor Oak, please I want a Gengar!" Max yelled.
    Oak crouched down to Max's eye level. "Max, did you know that ghastly evolves into a gengar?"
    Amazed, max answered, "What? I guess…I never knew that."
    Oak went into a back room and came back out with a white egg with purple and black spots on it.
    "Here Max, I want you to have this egg." Oak said handing Max the egg.
    "Wait, what's in it?" Max asked puzzled.
    "It's a ghastly egg." Oak answered. "I want you to have it. Raise it until it hatches and then train it until it becomes a Gengar."
    "Really??" Max said excited. "Thank you Professor oak!" max yelled.
    "Here you go then" Oak Said.
    "Its warm!" Max said. "Will it hatch soon?"
    "Yes, very soon." Oak replied. "Now go and raise him until he becomes a gengar!"
    "Yes sir!" Max said as he ran out the door.
    From that day forward Max had a special connection with that egg, and it eventually evolved into a Gengar.

Other: He carries around a voodoo doll that his grandmother gave to him when he was young.[he has raised Gengar from an egg. He has a special connection with Gengar.]

Last edited:

Lucian

Were-God [Sealed]
    Years
  • -30 Day Remaining-​

"Hello Everyone. I am Lucian." Lucian Stood up and brushed off his clothes, "This is Lucario, he told me i would be meeting the rest of you here." Lucario walked out from behind a tree and folded his arms, not impressed by the humans.

"Come on out Elekid!" Lucian shouted as he threw his pokeball up into the air, and out came a little yellow elekid.

"kid, ele, elekid!" The small creature climbed up Lucians arms and legs and rested on his shoulder, this elekid was obviously smaller then most.

"How about the rest of you, got any special pokemon? because we'll need em all." Lucian Spouted as he leaned against a tree and gave elekid an apple to eat.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back