• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Land RP (OOC/SU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I'm so very busy IRL again. I'll have to focus on that, and on my mod duties. And on Begin, Again :3 I have to quit most RPs I'm in. I'm sorry, Diamond. You have several others who can be active though! :3

Last edited:

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
Years
Hey everyone! I'm so so sorry that I haven't posted in a while.
I'm probably gonna have to quit this RP. I had a really fun time, and ill miss this allot.
I just cant bring myself to write anymore, maybe its because of the.. like in chapter 2, the events. I have no idea. Or time, im bad with that xD

I never wrote Pokemon really before. But I enjoyed this. So I might start up a Pokemon fanfic here at pc. Hope all of you or most will read along with it! And I should contact y'all more. So as I say my goodbye, Ill leave my unfinished chapter 2.

Spoiler:

Mind if I use ideas, or maybe take this RP as a fan fic? Diamond we can talk.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Helloo Dia :3 Is this still alive? I want to join a chapter RP again. That's the only kind of RP I can probably keep up with ^^'

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
Years
Anybody mind commenting on my chapter two? :3

And is ok with anybody if I might throw in their character once or so?
The reason I left is because I cant really keep up, probably bad time management.

I would still use towns/loose on events and story for my fanfic, once i get it up ill advertise post the link here and hope y'all will read and comment it.

Years
Anybody mind commenting on my chapter two? :3

And is ok with anybody if I might throw in their character once or so?
The reason I left is because I cant really keep up, probably bad time management.

I would still use towns/loose on events and story for my fanfic, once i get it up ill advertise post the link here and hope y'all will read and comment it.

Sure. And throwing Jaren and his pokemon in there are a must! (You can keep them around or make him a recurring character if you want!)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I'm posting for chapter 3 now :D Sorry that I didn't see it was up. Good thing I changed the rules so that Game Masters are allowed to double post when 48 hours has passed. It will probably help a lot.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
If you say so :p I'm going to have the most fun in Lementos! I like your posts, by the way.

And another by the way-thing. You should take away the Latias thing from your sig and put the dragons beside each other instead of on top of each other. I think.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I should think Diamond would be happy if you wanted to post a SU, Phantasia :)

Years
Well I doubt Aquataris will be posting any time soon so Growlithe is open. I'm sorry but I can't change the starters as I've plan for all Gen IV Pokemon to be scattered in all the areas in Lementos region. Is it ok for you to start off first and then catch those that you want? It's not a must to use your starter till the very end, you know like in the games. :3

Phantasia

CompleteFantasy REBORN
Years
Ok, I just wanted to make sure. Thanks diamond

Name: Fantasy De' Phantasia Fantasm

Starter Pokemon: Male Growlithe

Appearance: Fantasy stands at just under 5 feet tall. His body classified as lean. His clothes are comprised of a black undershirt, tucked into dark blue jeans. A green vest over his undershirt, and a pair of grip- action fingerless gloves. His shoes are customized running shoes, though they look like combat boots, as they have the covered metal over the toes. The pants had a green flame design, where as the black shirt has a green dragon snaking through silvery clouds, under a shining moon and sun. The vest has a multitude of pockets, scattered all over it, as well as inside it.

Other things he wears-
A small emerald set in metalwork dolphins
A small ruby set in a metalwork skull
his family ring, which is an emerald inlaid into a small dragon claw

Personality: Fantasy is a kid who goes through life knowing what he wants to do, even if he lacks the materials to do it. He's somewhat stubborn and hard-headed, but he is also quite understanding of others and loves to help people. He doesn't take well to those who hurt others for their own benefits, and will act accordingly when he see it. He puts up a very calm front, and hardly anything seems to affect this. His calm face is a distraction to his opponents, because he draws them to thinking he isn't that good. All the while, he's thinking of his next move.

History: Fantasy lived your average life, he slept, he ate, he played with friends, etc. He also admired pokemon like there was no tomorrow. His first encounter with pokemon was when he was 3, after he had learned to walk. He had gotten lost, and like most toddlers, he was crying for his mother. A Rattata came to him, got him to calm down, and then proceeded to guide him out of the forest, and back to his home. Ever since then, that Fantasy can remember, hes been obsessed with pokemon. He would go outside and the pokemon would flock around him as though he were a magnet.
At the age of 7, he began to study to be a trainer. It was some of the hardest work, but he was determined. He found an injured Growlithe when he was 9 and took it in. He nursed it back to health, which took a year for a full recovery. He passed his class to become a trainer when he was 11. The youngest in his class, he was given 5 pokeballs. He raced home, giddy with the fact his life as a trainer had started. The Growlithe was happy with him, and happily went into the pokeball he proffered. He set out on his journey the very next day, full bag, and happy spirits.

Last edited:
Years
Gosh! I can't believe I didn't catch this. Anyways, on with it.

Cool name for a boy, if I may say so myself. XD History has a little bit of loopholes but we'll manage just fine. That being said, Phantasia, you're ACCEPTED.

You may choose to either start off like everyone else in Chapter 1 or somewhere near where the rest are, like in Chapter 3.

If you choose the first option Chapter 1: You'll be like everyone except that you'll be behind for quite some time lest you're an active poster.

If you choose the second option Chapter 3: You get to pick 2 more Pokemon to your team within the levels range they can be found at and your starter will be level 8. The 2 Pokemon can only be those in Chapter 3 and before. However you will not have a rival yet and you won't receive the rewards from the chapters' events (Which I'm glad to say, there are not many to lose out).

Make your decision and then started posting!~~~ :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back