• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Miracles?

Years
  • Do you belive in them? Have you ever had a wish or pray come true or have you ever seen something amazing, that has no explination happen?

I myself have never had anything come true, though I do have this bear that makes me feal better if I hug it, or if I have had an argument with my father I allways hug him and my father normally comes up and appologises ^_^;; I know, it sounds childish right, but thats what happens.

But I have never seen a Myricle or had a wish of mine come true...Unless I nag my father XD, but what I mean is wishing upon a star or something.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • My wishes had have come true before. Back in the days when I worshipped Cassidy, I wished things to happen (weird things) and they did. It's the same with Clair. I think if you really concentrate on it, it has a chance of happening especially if you have faith in the someone you're praying to.
    In my dreams I can easily teleport out of dangerous situations and have things happen. I can also observe what goes on in my dream, wake up and draw it. I can also tell the difference between a dream and real life. And I've also told dream people that we weren't in a reality. It's weird!

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Short answer: No
    Long answer: Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo etc

Nothing I've ever really wished for (that was seemingly impossible to get) has ever come true or anything, so no. ^_^

Years
  • I believe in them, but I don't think it's ever happened to me. I'm not that special, I think ^^;
    Well, maybe - I thought it would be a miracle if I got an A in my cooking class, but it happened xD

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Miracles, hmm..
    When I found myself in trouble at school once I remember the principal telling me almost every miracle you have worked towards, including the ones that get you suspended. XDD
    Yeah, things happened before, good and bad. But those things that you truly want, the greatest dreams of your life, needs for yourself to work on, and not by a miracle.

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
  • Of course I do. o.o; You can't be Jewish if you don't *blink*
    Us surviving the Holocaust...that's pretty much a miracle...So many things happen in our lives and a lot of them can be considered miracles...it's just that people don't stop and realize- just because their small doesn't mean they don't leave an impact on the future~

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Yes... The world is amazing... xD

When we went to NYC for a winter trip, my brother forgot to bring his ID, and thankfully the lady didn't check us; but she checked everyone elses.

And also... my mom told me today that there was this lady who was blind in one eye, but she could see after their pastor prayed for them.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • Oh yes.

Trust me, I've prayed for many things I thought were going to happen; now I pray for anything I wish for - not money or things like that --; - and it normally happens o.o

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    Ya i believe in miracles...tho not through praying...its more of where something unexpected happens in my favor...or at least a very good thing

Back