• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Suggestion: GFX Moderators.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prof.Oak

The Official Professor Oak !
Years
  • I was wondering if there could be a Moderator group called "GFX Moderators" They will take care of the Graphics section. But also, I think we should make the Graphics section bigger. We should make it have its own Section. I dont know if you know what I mean...
    They will take care of the SOTW's LPOFW's AOFTW's. Choose the themes and yada yada yada.. Because I was looking if theres anything here I could actually help out more and its.. The GFX section =\ Since Ive been doing GFX for 1 year now. Possibly try and get myself a GFX Mod spot.

GFX Mods should get a different colour then the Mods.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Um, Gummy's already a mod for that section? XD;

Years
  • I was wondering if there could be a Moderator group called "GFX Moderators" They will take care of the Graphics section. But also, I think we should make the Graphics section bigger. We should make it have its own Section. I dont know if you know what I mean...
    They will take care of the SOTW's LPOFW's AOFTW's. Choose the themes and yada yada yada.. Because I was looking if theres anything here I could actually help out more and its.. The GFX section =\ Since Ive been doing GFX for 1 year now. Possibly try and get myself a GFX Mod spot.

GFX Mods should get a different colour then the Mods.
    One can't simply 'promote' themselves to mod status, and they just had general mods for the creativity section so i think GFX mod would be weird.
    however, i can see your point about graphics having its own section, but then that implies that writing, hacking etc should also have their own sections, which would be too hectic.
    to put it simple, no. (hope that's not too blunt.)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    ...Why not just leave it as normal mods which PC has had since forever? idk why graphics mods would need a different colour and rank. XD

Prof.Oak

The Official Professor Oak !
    Years
  • One can't simply 'promote' themselves to mod status, and they just had general mods for the creativity section so i think GFX mod would be weird.
    however, i can see your point about graphics having its own section, but then that implies that writing, hacking etc should also have their own sections, which would be too hectic.
    to put it simple, no. (hope that's not too blunt.)
    Why would writting get its own section? GFX is a big thing. I think it deserves its own section =\

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Um, thanks but no thanks. :( Graphics is a-okay as a subforum and it'll never be important enough to have its own moderator usergroup.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back