• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Suppers

BlackendAbyss

Afro Trainer
Years
  • Well i just came here to get some help but after looking through a couple f forums i've decided wat the hell might as well give this place a shot, looks like it could be fun. BlackendAbyss is actually my xbox live gamertag. My real name...well its wierd so everyone calls me OJ (yeah simpson or juice ok haha) anywhoooo Im a senior in high school, i live in california im 17 im a black guy with a pretty damn big afro (yes if u ever meet me ill let u touch it) abd im glad to be here =D nice meeting u guys

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • XD! Nice intro, gave me a laugh. Well, if you need help you can always ask a staff member or go search button happy. And it should be fun, so no worries. Might want to check out the Other Games forum since you have Xbox Live, maybe you'll be able to get in on some competitions. Nice to meet you too, BlackendAbyss.

Welcome to the community, Mr. Touchy Afro Orange Juice Guy.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, BlackendAbyss!

No harm in trying out a forum right? I'm sure you'll have a good time here. It's pretty laid back and there's a whole lot to do. Basically, a cool place to chill out ^___^

Aww man, that sounds like an epic fro you have. It's a shame I'll never be able to see it, unless I move to California anytime soon =P

I hope you can stay active here! Trust me, it's pretty fun once you get going. Drop me a PM/VM if you want to chat or have a question or two...and give the rules/FAQ a quick glance as they should make things pretty easy. I'll see you around =P

ktn

Years
  • no way u sound just like me i have a huge afro to but i'm going to cut it on saturday proaerly.i'm black to darn a u my brother from another mother.jking.how is the xbox 360 is it better than ps3.also i forgot to say welcome

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2009
    Nice, you're a senior eh?

Are you looking at UCLA? I've given that some looks, though I live in New Jersey, but nonetheless it's pretty awesome. My favorite QB Troy Aikman went to UCLA also so that's like.. a bonus. ^^

Hit up on pm whenever you want if you wanna talk about colleges and stuff. Pretty interesting.

Back