• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help? RPG Maker XP and Windows 7?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Surmonter

Hear No Evil
Years
  • I just installed a trial of RPG Maker XP on Windows 7, and it's not working.

A message comes up saying "The program can't start because rgss104e.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem." I googled for a fix, and the only fix I found took away the trial status so I can't use it. Then I just tried to get the dll file, but I can't find it anywhere.

Has anyone else had this problem? Is there a way to fix it without removing the trial status?

Edit: Yes, I did try the Vista fix.

Edit: Okay, I got it to work. Now it says RGSS-RTP standard is not installed. What is this?

Okay..everything is fixed now..so I guess this can be closed? D:

Last edited:

nmorr

Takin a brake. -_-
    Years
  • Install the search google for the RTP or go to the official site and download it. It's inluded in the install file.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back