• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

shinys here!!!

DanKiba8

Ultimate Shinobi
Years
you heard it shinys nad a little bit of other stuff
shinys:
blastoise
latias
latios
eevee
riolu

others:
zangoose
jirachi
lugia
volt tackle pichus

wants:
shinys
darkrai
manaphy(dosnt have to be the new one)

Last edited:

DanKiba8

Ultimate Shinobi
Years
the latios is ut and we have a deal whats ur fc mines in my sig obviously
oops i see ir

Years
Oh... do you have another of that shiny Latios? =/

edit; I have a Manaphy Egg that I can hatch or trade you just the Egg... but I only want the Latios from you lol... nyahh xD;

Years
No I can't clone, sorry. >___< I thought you said before you'd reserve the Latios for me lol ^^; Then you stopped PMing me so I stopped too, didn't know you'd trade the Pokes away lol ^^;

DanKiba8

Ultimate Shinobi
Years
sorry i cant remember waht you were trading me and i deleed the pms! if yo trade me a shiny and manaphy i will trade the latios to you

DanKiba8

Ultimate Shinobi
Years
yea u get one i will trade you the latios for ho-oh you clone it and give one back to me! and also the deal for riolu

Alecrishna

Join the Darkside
Years
but remember, to give u back the pkmns u need to trade other ones and if u gimme a shiny latias i clone the 3 of the for u

Back