• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

shinys here!!!

DanKiba8

Ultimate Shinobi
Years
  • you heard it shinys nad a little bit of other stuff
    shinys:
    blastoise
    latias
    latios
    eevee
    riolu

others:
    zangoose
    jirachi
    lugia
    volt tackle pichus

wants:
    shinys
    darkrai
    manaphy(dosnt have to be the new one)

Last edited:

DanKiba8

Ultimate Shinobi
    Years
  • the latios is ut and we have a deal whats ur fc mines in my sig obviously
    oops i see ir

Years
  • Oh... do you have another of that shiny Latios? =/

edit; I have a Manaphy Egg that I can hatch or trade you just the Egg... but I only want the Latios from you lol... nyahh xD;

Years
  • No I can't clone, sorry. >___< I thought you said before you'd reserve the Latios for me lol ^^; Then you stopped PMing me so I stopped too, didn't know you'd trade the Pokes away lol ^^;

DanKiba8

Ultimate Shinobi
    Years
  • sorry i cant remember waht you were trading me and i deleed the pms! if yo trade me a shiny and manaphy i will trade the latios to you

DanKiba8

Ultimate Shinobi
    Years
  • yea u get one i will trade you the latios for ho-oh you clone it and give one back to me! and also the deal for riolu

Alecrishna

Join the Darkside
    Years
  • but remember, to give u back the pkmns u need to trade other ones and if u gimme a shiny latias i clone the 3 of the for u

Back