• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Talk to me, I miss you. :-(

Honest

Hi!
Years
Note: This thread might make you feel bad. If you enjoy being a jerk, you can leave the page. =D I'm joking

I saw it as as old thread that I believe Nica made back in '09, and I figured it'd be a nice thread to bring back 3 years later.

It's simple, who do miss talking to here in the Pokecommunity? Meaning, a person you've stopped talking to, for whatever reason.

A lot of the people I miss talking to are people who've left the forum, people I really cared for and, yes, loved. Namely: Alexithymia~, BHwolfgang, mewthree w/ armor, Soari, Cold Fusion, Limey-chan, Shinjislover, emobill, Yu_&_Rei, and Pachireeko to name a few. I'm pretty sure there are others, but if you ever see this thread, forgive me, you'd probably know how horrible my memory is. Love you guys <3

As for people who still are active on PC, or have at least logged on within the last month, are: Zebeedoo, God of the New World, Kaori, Hirro (although I heard he made a new account), Omer., and Starr Leonhart. Probably are more, but again, horrible memory. ;;

Happy posting!

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years
I haven't talked to mineox100 in a quite a while. As soon as I got better from mono and came back from my LoA he went to visit Vietnam. I dunno if he's back yet or if the timezones are still messed up, but in any case, I haven't chatted with him in a long time.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
There's a lot of people I miss talking with. I will name one person: quilzel.

We were seriously the best duo ever back then, we talked about everything. <3 Now we both went separate ways and it's been two months or so since I've had an actual conversation with him. I don't think I've seen him on PC anymore. :(

There's more people I can name, but I miss quilzel the most.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
I'm not going to name names because I really hate naming names of PC members in threads like these. But I will say that I can think of four people off the top of my head that I used to speak to and meant a lot to me, and I miss talking to them very much.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
I can only think of BeachBoy off the top of my head. I have others who left PC that I miss talking to as well, but I still talk to them off of PC so they don't really count to answer this question.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
I'm not going to name names, but I can think of a few. Only one is really still active on here; three others were here for awhile (one even became a supporter before they left), we had some very good conversations, then without warning they left and never came back (well the supporter one did post on their blog that they were leaving, but it still took me by surprise).

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
There are some people who were around in my last jaunt here (so, '04-05) that it'd be nice to speak to again: Kairi, RagingDragon etc. And Chairman Kaga seems to have left us once more, so it'd be good to speak to him again. Apart from that, I talk to everyone that I want to, to be honest.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Oh god.. okay.. um..

Pokejungle
Drummershuff
Dawg2005
Ray (Amachi)
Simon (But we've reacquainted with each other recently!)

.. God I don't know how I thought of this.. but does anyone here ever remember Cybex Mewtwo?

Igiko, Yoshikkko, Karli and Signomi are some cool girlies, that at times would be nice to see around, and there are some people I still talk to that just dont go on here like Vendak and Ryoutarou.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
There are a few people that I do miss, not many considering my relatively short history here and that a lot of my friends on here are very active PC people to begin with, so they haven't drifted away. I'm not naming names either but I can think of at least one that drifted away partially due to my own actions and others that just disappeared.

This makes me think the most of members that joined and had such promise of being great people and then quit after a few weeks though. ;; RIP lacella

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
zel, Yoshi, Siggy, Erimgard... and I'm glad Christos came back recently. Mostly them! Oh, and Sammi, even if she's still around XD

Back