• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokefusions~The Power Within...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
  • Saphira watched in amazement, as the orb slowly spunaround. Suddently, a pale beam of light shone on her body.

Whats going on?! She wondered, rooted to the spot.

Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2007
    The girl sighed.
    She had been fused for a little while,and the so-called Aunt Daffy that brought her here was strange.She had insisted on following her into the ruins,and wearing a odd white coat.

Now with Kung-Fu grip! XD
    Years
  • Silver sat in the shadows until a card dropped on his head. It was the king of diamonds. "Maybe I missed this one..." Silver threw it into the light. Nothing happened. As Silver watched the card with a careful eye, it started to glow. The card floated back into his hand. As he held it, the diamonds on it shot a bright light at him. Startled, he dropped the card. When he did, it grew to double it's original size. It rose slowly, and suspended in the air in front of him.

pokehunter56

custom spriter
    Years
  • hope its not too late to join.

Name: Tres
    Type:Bug/Flying
    What Fusion:Scyther
    Description:Small cold eyes, a pair of scyther wings hang slitly on his back. his hands have turned completly to scythers blades. wheres baggy blue jeans and a white wife beater.
    Personality: silent, strong, caustious

Tres sits by a wall deep in the ruins thinking to him self. **** why did i come with stupid uncle fronst. i do n;t really no him. i should have not trusted him. he then sees a bright light coming from down the hall. he decides too see what it is. as he reaches the door he sees a girl being showered by a bright light. i wonder who she is? he says to himself while watching.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back