• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed Monocolor Challenge (Purple)

Halfcadence

Monocolorist
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 2, 2023
EDIT: Oops, this might technically be consider a Long PLay since I'm not doing V/O. Sorry : S .

Hi there! I've stepped outside the confines of the Challenge subforum to bring you tidings of my latest project: an LP of sorts of a Monocolor challenge. I searched Youtube to see if anyone has really done this and there's only a couple who have, so I thought I would try to help fill out the niche.

I'm not doing V/O commentary at the moment (I might do so in the future if I gain the courage), but I am throwing up silly little annotations here and there as I see fit,

I'll probably end up doing text-based updates in the Monocolor thread (found here)

Part 1 -- Starting Out

Part 2 -- Viridian Forest

Last edited:

Halfcadence

Monocolorist
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 2, 2023
New video's up!

Part 3 -- Brock and the Shoddy Camerawork of Doom

Halfcadence

Monocolorist
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 2, 2023
Two new parts up today! I switched to Camtasia so the quality has gone up a bit.

Part 4 -- Mt. Moon

Part 5 -- The Escape and Muggs

Any feedback or tips/tricks on how to improve would be much appreciated! :)

Halfcadence

Monocolorist
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 2, 2023
Two new videos made public just now!

Part 6 -- Misty and Bill

Part 7 --- SS Anne and Lt. Surge

Halfcadence

Monocolorist
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 2, 2023
Gonna put this bad boy on hold until I get more motivation to continue it.

Back