• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Such Pokemon. Much Trade. Very Thread. Wow

Status
Not open for further replies.

3dd13

Leader of the Fallen
Years
  • Im looking to get a random non special bred cyndaquil and chikorita. i currently have mudkip, all 7 gen starters, charmander, and bulbasaur. i can work on iv breeding myself later, im just looking to get the starters. i have been breeding and "spamming" starters on wondertrade and will be dropping them into the gts later to help people. i never share my base parents. i find it ludicris that people are looking for a lv 100 rayquaza for a lv 1 non special bred cyndaquil. Without a ds or the other games to work with, i cannot obtain the gen 4/5 starters (hgss is counted as gen 4 for some reason)
    I have not got to the point where i can iv breed pokemon efficintly yet so im just looking for one of your "busted" hatches. moveset and nature inst a specific.

uncleteemo

Platinum God C:
    Years
  • Hi Amaura, would you be available to trade now?
    Do you mind if I change my offer?
    I'm interested in your shiny scraggy, could i offer the 5IV bold porygon2 and a 5IV litleo (missing attack), both are shiny.
    If you're not interested, just the old offer please :)

Tyrael

This is a Sailor's Prayer
    Years
  • Hi Amaura, would you be available to trade now?
    Do you mind if I change my offer?
    I'm interested in your shiny scraggy, could i offer the 5IV bold porygon2 and a 5IV litleo (missing attack), both are shiny.
    If you're not interested, just the old offer please :)

Just the old offer would do. Not interested in any Litleo other than the one I've already got in my shop. Currently not able to trade, had a busier weekend than I thought I would and been pretty busy with other games in my free time.

Herpahermaderp

I liek Mudkipz
    Years
  • Ello, I'd like to propose a trade between you and I, my shiny Dark Pulse Deino (31/x/31/31/31/31) for your shiny Azumarill :)

Years
  • hey Amaura, wondering if you'd like to trade 5IV Jolly Pinsir with Moxie for one of your 5IV adamant Murkrow's at all?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2014
    I have a Shiny Simisage mild nature - with bite, torment, seed bomb and fling
    I was looking for a Shiny Dragonite or Dratini either one.
    I also have a Zygarde and Yveltal I would like to trade for a Darkai, just regular not Shiny.
    Thanks for considering. PS I want a Dragonite, because that was the first Pokémon I maxed out back on Red, lol.

Years
  • I'd be interested in a 5IV Bold Rotom and the shiny 6IV Honedge. I can offer any of:

31/31/31/x/31/31 Impish Paras (F)
    31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid Psyduck (F)
    31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant Rhyhorn (M) (plus various female Rhyhorn with bad natures)
    31/31/31/x/31/31 Impish Seedot (M/F)
    31/31/31/x/31/31 Careful Shuppet (F)
    31/x/31/31/31/31 Lax Pachirisu (F)
    31/x/31/31/31/31 Calm Foongus
    31/x/31/31/31/31 Quiet Honedge (M)
    31/31/31/x/31/31 Careful Phantump (F)
    31/31/31/31/31/31 Careful Phantump (M)

I know some of the natures are less than ideal, ahaha. They're all Kalos-bred.

Last edited:

Tyrael

This is a Sailor's Prayer
    Years
  • I have a Shiny Simisage mild nature - with bite, torment, seed bomb and fling
    I was looking for a Shiny Dragonite or Dratini either one.
    I also have a Zygarde and Yveltal I would like to trade for a Darkai, just regular not Shiny.
    Thanks for considering. PS I want a Dragonite, because that was the first Pokémon I maxed out back on Red, lol.

I'm only interested in Kalos bred flawless shinies for my flawless shinies in this thread. Unless I have it listed in my shop, I do not have it.

@Processr: I'm not really interested in anything from the list you gave me, sorry.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back