• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Nightclub (lite RPing for the casual forumer!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demon Wolf

American Wolf
Years
  • CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE in my chocolate latte melted too u fackin chocolate tender. ( wolf is getting pissed n goes in chocoholic rage) wheres my fackin chocolate latte u gidiot or I wipe ur face clean with my fist (the rage is getting worse when there is more chocolate chocoholism is bad follow my footsteps)

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Hey now, language is uncalled for. Bartender will hook you up if you don't be raging. *finished drink*

Now that that's out of the way... maybe I can dance. ;3

Demon Wolf

American Wolf
    Years
  • I ♥ raging im a chocoholic lol ( 5 roundz later wolf falls to da floor n dies, bartender gutz me n cutz my head 4 his mantle

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • Catherine walks in and sits at the bar, undisturbed by the dead guy on the floor, as she's been here plenty of times before.

"Excuse me my good man, I'd like to order the milk steak boiled over hard and a side of your finest jelly beans, raw please?"

lucariokul

Illusions surround me. Help...
    Years
  • (walks in and sighs, looking at the corpse on the floor) "Ashes of Resurrection!" (Waves wand, a cloud of ash appears on the corpse, dead corpse is restored to life) (sits down) "A hot chocolate with a little ginger please. I have come a long way." (PS: I am Mega-Lucario, so consider that when you read my post)

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
  • *nibbles on crackers as I watch all the other excitement going on*

Sure is quite a commotion going on today.

*gently nibbles some more*

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • "Uhm, excuse me bartender, where the heck is my milk steak! I think I'm owed a melon soda float." Catherine pouts impatiently and crosses her arms.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • ((guys the bartender is a robot feel free to control his bartender actions in your posts!!))

Getting lively in here, cool! *finds a spot where people wont look at her and starts dancing*

TheFattestSnorlax

New year, new possibilities
    Years
  • "Hello mates! I wasn't invited but I might as well drop by. I heard about this party from one of my friends, who is over there! Nova!"

lucariokul

Years
  • (Looks lonely, brings out a pack of fortune telling cards and reads Fernbutter's future)
    "A blonde haired woman shall plant a seed of doubt in your mind. Beware red-haired strangers. Your lucky number is 333."

lucariokul

Years
  • Ok then. (Shuffles, reads cards for Aquacorde) Soon you shall reconsider an action of yours. Beware a Pikachu holding a choice scarf. Your lucky number is 23. (Receives another hot chocolate with ginger from the robot barman)

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Humm, 23 is a good number. That's a raspberry mocha. I'll drink that. HEY BARTENDER I WANT THAT. Don't know where I'm going to see a Pika with a Choice Scarf but I'll keep an eye out. But oh my god what am I going to reconsider? Is it important? Or something dumb like "should I eat my brother's snacks"??

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • *walks inside a lively nightclub filled with vibrant people*

Oh dear, I wasn't expecting the club to be this hyper and all! Better find a place to sit at least.

*finds an empty stool and sits beside the bar area*

lucariokul

Years
  • Minerva, you don't look so good. (Gets chamomile tea from bartender, adds a herbal powder to it) Here, drink it. It's good for the nerves.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back