• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question about Pokemon XD

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2006
    Is pokemon XD a lot like Colloseum? (You can battle and trade with GBA pokemon?) Also, is it pretty much the same theme? (Catch shadow pokemon and purify them?

I haven't play this game before; didn't even know about it until I saw this forum. :o

Years
  • Heh. You'd better visit those stores more often.

Anyways, yes, XD IS a sequal to Colosseum. Nearly all features of Colosseum are in XD, except for the lvl. 50 or 100 single-player colosseum battles. (only one in-game, and those Pok?mon match all lvls. 60 or higher) That means more catching of Shadow Pok?mon, over twice as much.

But do please post this in the Simple Questions thread next time. Unless you want to make a discussion of a topic, please post there.

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2006
    Actually Yes. I am hoping to make a discussion of this topic. I'd like to get everyone's opinion before I go out and buy it. :)

Years
  • If you're a die-hard Pok?mon fan, then yes, it's worth the $50. Otherwise, you could wait until it enters the Player's Choice status, where the price would drop to $20. Hopefully, that will be soon, considering that Colosseum got that status.

Back